Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Something inside me has always been there. But now it's awake.  (Read 4311 times)
GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2018, 04:22:55 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Blacktooth25
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -92

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2018, 07:54:32 AM »

Welcome to the forum!

Current Sabers:
Manticore (Diamond)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Obs Lt) Consular Green
Dark Initiate LE V4 (Obs Lt) Blazing Red
Dark War Glaive (Stunt) Guardian Blue

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2018, 05:38:39 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

Luke will always be the best Skywalker.

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2018, 08:42:52 PM »

To everyone who has commented since I last responded, thank you for the warm welcome! I am really enjoying my time here on the forum. I'm getting jealous though, seeing everyone else's collections make waiting so hard. From what I've heard it sounds like the wait time will be way more than the 8 days listed when I purchased. I am getting acquainted with the tapatalk app as well, having some issues posting replies, thus the delay. I'm getting a "hacking attempt" error every time I try to post. If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd appreciate some help. *Not happening on my PC*

Proud recipient of a Dominix LE V4 Consular Green Grab Bag and a Scorpion with Emerald Driver and Sound Mystery Box! Another MB coming in the near future.

MTFBWY

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2018, 12:31:16 PM »

Welcome Smiley Best of luck with those orders - putting your faith in the Force is awesome!

I'm afraid I have no experience of the tapatalk app; I just access the forum on my phone's regular browser.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2018, 05:05:16 PM »

Welcome Smiley Best of luck with those orders - putting your faith in the Force is awesome!

I'm afraid I have no experience of the tapatalk app; I just access the forum on my phone's regular browser.

I did some searching into the lore for how young ones come across their first saber, and after researcing it, it feels proper that I don't blind myself with a decision. Let it choose you, as in the days of old. Not until I have earned that trial will I build my own.

Proud recipient of a Dominix LE V4 Consular Green Grab Bag and a Scorpion with Emerald Driver and Sound Mystery Box! Another MB coming in the near future.

MTFBWY

PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 05:16:40 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I am looking forward to interacting with everyone here. I stand with no side now, but perhaps one day you will become my mentor of the dark side.

MTFBWY

Diesel
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -91

Give Yourself To The Dark Side

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2018, 04:48:22 AM »

Welcome to the forum

Chosen One CE, Diamond
Graflex CE
Fulcrum, diamond
Manticore, custom install
Menace. custom install
Dark Menace, custom install
Raven, custom install
Guardian, emerald, obsidian v4 sound
Scorpion, red w/silver FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Dark Initiate le v3, red w/va FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Aeon le v4, artic blue
Dark Sentinel v4, quad green, custom sound

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2018, 06:46:02 AM »

Welcome to the Saber forum

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: