Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: After three weeks, it's finally arrived...  (Read 1718 times)
cujoe_da_man
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 34

« on: January 19, 2018, 06:46:11 AM »

*edit* Seems Imgur is also no longer supporting image hosting, link is after the colon, but nothing shows *sighs*

Yep, a week lead time for processing and another two weeks delayed because of the USPS *grumbles* BUT!  It has finally arrived.  What did I get?  A $200 mystery box and new blades for my other sabers.  I opened the box and what dost my eyes behold:

https://imgur.com/d1h1q5U - Direct link to image.

A silly Dark Apprentice Sentinel (looked at the wrong one at first) with Adegan Silver blade, Obsidian Lite board WITH flash on clash (blue) and black, non-illuminated button.  Aside from my dark Mantis, don't think I would have ever bought a dark saber, they just don't appeal to me, but for the price, I'm good with it Cheesy

I like that I was able to get a matching button instead of the guarded switch and the silver blade will be nice for using filters with.  So, not bad for $200 and free shipping.  Managed to score some new blades for my other sabers since I never knew you weren't really supposed to duel with them unless you had backups for your "hero" blades Tongue

I am a grey Jedi.
My passions are a part of me,
but they do not control me.
Domination can be broken.
Serenity can be a lie.
Knowledge gives me strength,
but power can be a weakness.
Peace and chaos gives me harmony,
Through balance I gain victory.
There is no Light or Dark,
There is only the Force.
Do not try to sway me or you will feel my wrath.
---
My Collection:
Dark Mantis - Violet Amethyst, Obsidian V3
Initiate V4 - Adegan Silver, Obsidian V4
Dark Sentinel V4 - Adegan Silver, Obsidian Lite
Initiate V2 - Fire Orange, Stunt Saber

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 02:21:52 PM »

*edit* Seems Imgur is also no longer supporting image hosting, link is after the colon, but nothing shows *sighs*

Yep, a week lead time for processing and another two weeks delayed because of the USPS *grumbles* BUT!  It has finally arrived.  What did I get?  A $200 mystery box and new blades for my other sabers.  I opened the box and what dost my eyes behold:

A silly Dark Apprentice Sentinel (looked at the wrong one at first) with Adegan Silver blade, Obsidian Lite board WITH flash on clash (blue) and black, non-illuminated button.  Aside from my dark Mantis, don't think I would have ever bought a dark saber, they just don't appeal to me, but for the price, I'm good with it Cheesy

I like that I was able to get a matching button instead of the guarded switch and the silver blade will be nice for using filters with.  So, not bad for $200 and free shipping.  Managed to score some new blades for my other sabers since I never knew you weren't really supposed to duel with them unless you had backups for your "hero" blades Tongue

That's great! I'm currently having a great delay by USPS also. I'm in the same city as them and it's been a week since it shipped and still not here  Cry. But great saber!  Smiley

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 03:29:31 PM »

Very nice saber! I want to see how a silver blade with blue FoC looks now...

Also, you can find out how to post pics Here

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

cujoe_da_man
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 04:17:26 PM »

Very nice saber! I want to see how a silver blade with blue FoC looks now...

Also, you can find out how to post pics Here

It's quite a strong change between the two colors, it's especially noticeable during blade lockup.

I did check out that post about the imgur hosting, followed the steps, but for some reason it is no longer working.  I know it worked because I've done it before, but it just doesn't want to do it now.

I am a grey Jedi.
My passions are a part of me,
but they do not control me.
Domination can be broken.
Serenity can be a lie.
Knowledge gives me strength,
but power can be a weakness.
Peace and chaos gives me harmony,
Through balance I gain victory.
There is no Light or Dark,
There is only the Force.
Do not try to sway me or you will feel my wrath.
---
My Collection:
Dark Mantis - Violet Amethyst, Obsidian V3
Initiate V4 - Adegan Silver, Obsidian V4
Dark Sentinel V4 - Adegan Silver, Obsidian Lite
Initiate V2 - Fire Orange, Stunt Saber

Diesel
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -91

Give Yourself To The Dark Side

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 04:23:12 AM »

nice saber

Chosen One CE, Diamond
Graflex CE
Fulcrum, diamond
Manticore, custom install
Menace. custom install
Dark Menace, custom install
Raven, custom install
Guardian, emerald, obsidian v4 sound
Scorpion, red w/silver FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Dark Initiate le v3, red w/va FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Aeon le v4, artic blue
Dark Sentinel v4, quad green, custom sound

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 08:33:56 PM »

I messaged you but you never answered, so I'll just reply the message here:

I see on your post about your mystery box saber that it took two weeks for usps to ship it to you. My saber is stuck 'In-Tranit, Delayed' and has been since the 13th, it shipped on the 12th. Is this what happened to you? I'm really desperate for some hope that it might come. I live only an hour away from Ultrasabers so it was supposed to come the day after it shipped. Do you think it is lost?

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Blacktooth25
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -92

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 10:05:38 PM »

Very nice saber. Congrats!

Current Sabers:
Manticore (Diamond)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Obs Lt) Consular Green
Dark Initiate LE V4 (Obs Lt) Blazing Red
Dark War Glaive (Stunt) Guardian Blue

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 03:01:23 AM »

Very nice saber!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: