Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thread Move  (Read 628 times)
JakubGiggity
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 20, 2018, 07:42:32 AM »

Ok, so I posted a little while ago in this thread and I received an email today that my post was moved to a different thread by Deep. So I tried to view my post, but I get a message that says that the thread is either missing or I don't have permission to view it......help?

cscooperus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 02:19:02 PM »

I presume the topic of your post may have been seen necessary to discontinue. Many of these said posts are related to some extent to order processing or shipping statuses. As there have been so many of these threads they have been moved to an archive of the sorts that only the administrative team can see. Even the original poster cannot see them.

Some of the posts have resulted in people questioning Ultrasabers processing. They are still having to complete a butt load of orders from the late holidays. This may be an attempt to reduce the amount of flaming and conflict since all of the threads have started to arise.

At the point I am only going to assume your topic was related to one of those points. And if not then I would just keep in mind that as this forum represents and operates as a business they have the right to operate as they see fit.

I would like you to understand that I am not affiliated with any member of the administrative team and that I am only speculating what has likely happened. You might be able to PM on forums or attempt to email them concerning the movement of your topic but keep in mind they are already hammered with sales and order questions.

Last bit. I saw a topic a couple of weeks ago that Deep locked stating he was not going to have a forum full of these type of posts so that might be helpful.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: