Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I have a wiring Led problem using Hasbro soundboard  (Read 854 times)
AngeNoir
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 22, 2018, 09:07:21 PM »

This is my first build and I was following a wiring diagram I was given a while ago and I found an issue. I accidentally wired my 5 volt regulator/pnp transistor backwards; soundboard positive, led positive, negative. I got the soundboard to turn on, but neither of my LEDs turned on (blade and switch led). So I rewired it and the blade led was on, but the switch led wasn’t on and the soundboard didn’t make any noises. The speaker made a beep when I double tapped the power button.

I’m using a HASBRO SOUNDBOARD

I just did a little thing and none of the less come on, but the soundboard works. I followed this diagram: https://imgur.com/gallery/mEYzV

Thanks!

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 01:55:47 AM »

If you followed the diagram you showed exactly, it doesn't have a spot shown for the switch LED. I solved this by attaching the switch LED to the same spot as the blade LED.

If you have the sound working, leave the speaker wires where they are and inspect the led set up if the lights aren't working. Keep it up, you'll get it!

And, if for some reason it won't work, research other wiring diagrams for the hasbro board. I have several I can load if you like.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: