Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Vader costume for a giant?  (Read 998 times)
TipsyVader
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -13

At last we will have our revenge

« on: January 28, 2018, 08:08:18 PM »

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum so I apologize if the answer to this question already exists but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I am a 6'9 male and I am looking for a movie accurate Darth Vader costume. Even though Vader is 6'8, most of the costumes I have been able to find are still set in strict sizes such as small medium and large. All of them are also made for the average person who is not 6'8 or 6'9. I have found a few places that make custom stuff but no one who makes the base layer or cape long enough to fit my frame. Largest I have found was for a 6'4 person.

Does anyone have any advice?

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 12:06:08 PM »

Welcome TV!

Try looking on Etsy, there might be an alternative that you can work with  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

WhillB
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 09:27:21 PM »

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum so I apologize if the answer to this question already exists but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I am a 6'9 male and I am looking for a movie accurate Darth Vader costume. Even though Vader is 6'8, most of the costumes I have been able to find are still set in strict sizes such as small medium and large. All of them are also made for the average person who is not 6'8 or 6'9. I have found a few places that make custom stuff but no one who makes the base layer or cape long enough to fit my frame. Largest I have found was for a 6'4 person.

Does anyone have any advice?

Try looking on the RPF forums. The have a whole section of Star Wars props and costumes.

A full Vader will cost you thousands though.

The have a Market Place section, but you have to post a certain amount of times before gaining access to that area.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: