Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon V4 Customization  (Read 1755 times)
GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« on: January 29, 2018, 02:56:55 PM »

Hi all,

My Aeon V4 came with the regulated vented pommel and I am worried about dust and stuff damaging the sound board.

I was originally just going to buy a new pommel (war glaive, shock or archon classic) but then I thought about getting a coupler and a yari extension and turn it into a pike or short spear.

Would my Aeon be an appropriate hilt to turn in a pike / short spear? or should I just stick to getting a new pommel?

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 06:54:43 PM »

The Yari extention should look awesome with the Aeon V4, they have very similar design elements.  I think that would make an excellent pike or spear or just extended hilt.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 07:02:44 PM »

I agree with Karmak, a Yari extension would look great with the Aeon.  You still may want a pommel that isn't as open, though I think all open pommels for sound will allow dust in, ones with holes instead of full open would be better at stopping debris I would think.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 09:55:40 PM »

Dark Catalyst pommel would be a nice clean finish.  A renegade small pommel would be more of a "mace" kind of pommel but would also look really awesome on a pike or long handled saber.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Twhigham
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 08:03:11 PM »

I got an Aeon with ventilated pommel in a mystery box and the first thing I noticed was how exposed the speaker was. I'm thinking I may swap that pommel for a Dorinian pommel to give it some protection from objects coming in.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 08:30:36 PM »

I got an Aeon with ventilated pommel in a mystery box and the first thing I noticed was how exposed the speaker was. I'm thinking I may swap that pommel for a Dorinian pommel to give it some protection from objects coming in.
I think you're stabbing with the wrong end.

LOL  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Twhigham
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 04:18:05 AM »

I think you're stabbing with the wrong end.

LOL  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

With my luck, I'll back into a Praetorian guard at a con!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: