Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A Hauty Saber - fan video...  (Read 1076 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« on: January 29, 2018, 02:59:08 PM »

OK, I am double-posting.  So I'm a proud dad.  :-) 
And I consider this "fan fiction".  Why should people miss it just because they don't look at the video forum?

Saber info:  The silver hilt is an Aeon V3 painted in "reverse LE" by me.  :-)  It is Arctic Blue.
The dark hilt is a Dark Apprentice V4 LE with windows and a Renegade small pommel.  It is Consular Green.

Both hilts are stunts, the sounds are effects, but there are no other effects in the film.  This is how they look.  We used Heavy Grade Ultra-Edge blades.  Enjoy!  And enjoy the rest of the vlogs on the site, Ethan's are very good, but the other entries aren't bad and they're getting better each week!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1plLNT2eSY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1plLNT2eSY</a>

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 04:39:42 PM »

In respect to my friend Karm (and to support everyone involved), I'll repost my original response  Wink

OK...that was just fun.   Smiley

I am amazed at how well the saber effects translate on video, that much more considering that those are just the sabers themselves.

Cheers to everyone involved in this video   Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: