Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: December 2017 raffle entry and prize sabers  (Read 10106 times)
IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 04:34:22 AM »

Yes I got 1st place and got a Aeon LE v4 with the emerald 2 channel driver with obsidian sound.

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2018, 06:06:36 AM »

Yes, the one I got has an emerald driver and obsidian sound. It also came with pulse for the blade color.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2018, 02:22:54 PM »

Yes I got 1st place and got a Aeon LE v4 with the emerald 2 channel driver with obsidian sound.

actually, they don't offer 2 channel emerald anymore. it's just full out emerald.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2018, 12:35:56 AM »

What bigBear said.  I was curious about this since they don't list 2 channel Emerald as an option anymore, but I wondered if they might have some leftover stock they were using up on prizes.  To my delight, when my 1st place Sentinel arrived it was 4 channel as I had suspected it might be.  The moment of truth when I connected it to the PC was slightly nail biting but the glee was worth the suspense.  Eventually I expect they'll alter the announcement text, but copying and pasting has to make things pretty easy and it's not like Deep doesn't have plenty to do...

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2018, 07:01:39 PM »

Yes, it is full emerald. And I'm glad you said something. It reminded me that I can edit color and sounds for some of my sabers. Started messing with it for the first time last night. After playing with the pulse controls, I made a final decision on my next saber. Flamberge V2, blazing red with pulse. Thanks for the reminder and helping me finalize my decision!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2018, 11:06:25 AM »

Yes, it is full emerald. And I'm glad you said something. It reminded me that I can edit color and sounds for some of my sabers. Started messing with it for the first time last night. After playing with the pulse controls, I made a final decision on my next saber. Flamberge V2, blazing red with pulse. Thanks for the reminder and helping me finalize my decision!

Not sure if you are aware but with crossguards and emeralds, only the main blade will pulse and change color. At least it was like that when I was looking at the idea of a crossguard with emerald.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2018, 12:18:56 PM »

Not sure if you are aware but with crossguards and emeralds, only the main blade will pulse and change color. At least it was like that when I was looking at the idea of a crossguard with emerald.

Yes, only way for the crossguard to work like that is the diamond board. All 3 are controllable the way you'd lime.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2018, 01:55:48 PM »

I did not know that. I was leaning towards the diamond setup. Looked at the prices of emerald and diamond for the arrangement I want and diamond was only $50 more. Definitely worth it I'd say!

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2018, 01:57:18 PM »

Yes, only way for the crossguard to work like that is the diamond board. All 3 are controllable the way you'd lime.

Thanks for the heads up! Was leaning towards diamond already. Officially sold now.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2018, 04:47:27 PM »

Thanks for the heads up! Was leaning towards diamond already. Officially sold now.

Think I need to work a commission with US. Managed to sell a few for them already
  Grin

who's scruffy looking?

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2018, 08:33:48 PM »

Think I need to work a commission with US. Managed to sell a few for them already
  Grin

Hey, you start the petition and I'll sign.

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2018, 08:49:36 PM »

Ultra Bear Sabers !  Cheesy

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Akhenaten
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

“I’ll complete what you could not” - Revan

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2018, 07:15:33 PM »

Well I’ve been trying to post pics of the entry and prize for a week but give up. Can’t get past the damn captcha on imgur. It doesn’t even show one. Just a box to check and hit submit but sends error message.

Own:
Raffle entry - Phantom LE V4 - Guardian Blue w/Obsidian
3rd place raffle - Sentinel LE  V4 - Guardian Blue
Free initiate - Apprentice LE V4 - Arctic Blue

Akhenaten
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

“I’ll complete what you could not” - Revan

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2018, 07:35:30 PM »

http.com/My-First-Gallery/i-FFT4fw9

[url=https

Own: