Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: SOLO - A STAR WARS STORY: OFFICIAL TRAILER  (Read 8258 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: February 05, 2018, 06:22:17 PM »

Hmm.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-E9jWBizc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-E9jWBizc</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 06:37:51 PM »

It looks exciting, but still I'm scared. That won't stop me from giving it a chance though. Also, I love the "new" look of the Falcon. It seems kinda odd that Han would go from Imperial pilot to Rebel, but then again, that's who he is.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 08:32:08 PM »

I don't know how I feel about this. I am going to try to stay tentatively hopeful.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 08:33:44 PM »

I don't know how I feel about this. I am going to try to stay tentatively hopeful.

He doesn't really look like Han, but from what I'm seeing, it seems like they might have written his character correctly. And that is really all I ask for.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 10:07:59 PM »

I agree he doesn't look like him, sounds have been cool if Harrison Ford dubbed his lines LOL. To me the voice is harder to get over then the looks.

Doesn't matter, I will watch it and I'm sure enjoy it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 04:08:04 PM »

Look. More new TIEs in a prequel story. <insert rolling eye w/ frowny face emogi). Got mixed feelings about the "new" Falcon, cuz dayum those corridors got dirty. But I am piqued to see how Glover fairs as Lando. Very interested to see Woody.

It looks exciting, but still I'm scared. That won't stop me from giving it a chance though. Also, I love the "new" look of the Falcon. It seems kinda odd that Han would go from Imperial pilot to Rebel, but then again, that's who he is.
Ummm..........Hobbie, Biggs, Madine, various others? Defectors to the Rebellion was not an uncommon occurrence.

I agree he doesn't look like him, sounds have been cool if Harrison Ford dubbed his lines LOL. To me the voice is harder to get over then the looks.

Doesn't matter, I will watch it and I'm sure enjoy it.
But even Harrison doesn't sound like Han anymore. Age and use have graveled his voice.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 07:03:17 PM »

Ummm..........Hobbie, Biggs, Madine, various others? Defectors to the Rebellion was not an uncommon occurrence.

I know, (you forgot Bodhi) but still, the fact that he would ever want to be apart of the Empire is what got me.

Look. More new TIEs in a prequel story. <insert rolling eye w/ frowny face emogi). Got mixed feelings about the "new" Falcon, cuz dayum those corridors got dirty. But I am piqued to see how Glover fairs as Lando. Very interested to see Woody.

I like Lando's bright yellow shirt. Grin I feel like I've seen that TIE before. Or maybe I've just seen concept art for it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 07:04:47 PM »

I know, (you forgot Bodhi) but still, the fact that he would ever want to be apart of the Empire is what got me.
No. I didn't.

I like Lando's bright yellow shirt. Grin I feel like I've seen that TIE before. Or maybe I've just seen concept art for it.
It looks like a wannabe TIE bomber.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 01:54:45 AM »

Has anyone else noticed something different about the Falcon (besides the fact that she's clean)?

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 11:19:47 AM »

I'll see this.  If only for the back story, and Chewie and Lando - and more Falcon.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Blacktooth25
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -92

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 01:22:56 PM »

I have to say the trailer got me more interested.

Current Sabers:
Manticore (Diamond)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Obs Lt) Consular Green
Dark Initiate LE V4 (Obs Lt) Blazing Red
Dark War Glaive (Stunt) Guardian Blue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 02:05:32 PM »

Has anyone else noticed something different about the Falcon (besides the fact that she's clean)?

I was looking at the movie posters last night. Although I love the awesome retro look to them, I noticed that the ship being shown is NOT the Falcon. It is definitely a Corellian YT-model freighter, possibly a 1300, but those are like Ford trucks. I know from research that the YT-1300 is highly diverse as well as customizable.

Sig by For Tyeth

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 02:10:32 PM »

Hey wow!

Thanks for the info Logos.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

SITHSLAYER
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 36

I am one with the Force and the Force is with me

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 04:02:27 PM »

Darth Lagos, damn cool!!!  -1 point for you!

I can't wait for this movie!  Han Solo is my favorite character from Star Wars! Cool

Seriously Lana.  Call Kenny Loggins, 'cause you're in the Dangerzone.

GrayTinker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 64

Lady Gray. I fix stuff.

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 04:21:58 PM »

So what's the policy about posting stuff that has been leaked or might be spoiler-ey? Ok or avoid?

-GT

Owned:  Standard Issue V3 FO  |  Dominix V2 AS  |  Dark Initiate V4 SY

Gray, but more light than dark. (Light Side Points Please)

"There is no light without dark, no up without down, no male without female - however, there will always be those that tread the unknown middle ground between them to make their own way in life and find their own balance." - Me

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: