Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Phantom V2 Saberstaff Review  (Read 1044 times)
AnJEmm
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: February 05, 2018, 09:54:42 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njyapsvynw8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njyapsvynw8</a>

Transcript of video: So this is my review of the Ultrasabers Phantom V2, in the limited edition color. From end to end, it’s about 91 inches, or 7 feet, 7 inches. It’s a very nice weight, well balanced, and feels good in your hand. The details on it are beautiful, and look even more stunning in person than on camera. One half is the RGB, which doesn’t add any weight that would affect the balance. It also comes with two pommels so that you can split the staff into two sabers. I chose this one because the silver and the black have a really nice contrast, and they go really nice with the colors, especially the Dark Violet Amethyst. In the middle, the connector is perfectly aligned, and it feels good in your hand when you’re using it as a staff. The silver is carved into the hilt, not raised from it. In person it’s breathtakingly beautiful, my camera doesn’t do it justice. Mine has the 36 inch blades, which, if you have the room for it, I definitely recommend, because it feels nice and increases reach.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:20:07 AM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 03:43:48 AM »

Very nice review.
Thanks for sharing

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 07:53:35 AM »

Nice saber and great review.

Thanks for sharing.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: