Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: diamond controller and windows 10  (Read 2652 times)
Raider
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« on: February 05, 2018, 11:10:24 PM »

Hi All. it seems i cannt make my controller work i can istall it as admon but its not installing any driversa and it does not recognize my saber.

also if i plug saber in the PC its not recognizing anything or do anything
also it says i need an update but i cant see it anywhere and i also need to update the firmware .

there is another issue i am reading on the installation for windows 10 and basically it says that the drivers are not recognisable.

i tried to update as the launcher is saying i need an update but none is available

I have to say its quite frustrating

If someone could assist

I would greatly appreciated

Dark War Glaive  Diamond sound. Dark violet
Dark Sentinel obsidian lite violet

Wich list  emporors hand,

Shodan Shotokan And Ryu Kyu Kobudo

Dark side points

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:16:51 AM »

Hi All. it seems i cannt make my controller work i can istall it as admon but its not installing any driversa and it does not recognize my saber.

also if i plug saber in the PC its not recognizing anything or do anything
also it says i need an update but i cant see it anywhere and i also need to update the firmware .

there is another issue i am reading on the installation for windows 10 and basically it says that the drivers are not recognisable.

i tried to update as the launcher is saying i need an update but none is available

I have to say its quite frustrating

If someone could assist

I would greatly appreciated

In order to install the US Launcher and connect your saber to your PC go to page 12 of the User Manual. it can be found in the 'Main' tab under the 'Resources button' or, alternatively, here http://rsxengineering.com/saber_resources/Diamond_UserManual.pdf. Updating the Launcher is described at page 35 of the manual.

As for the firmware update procedure, it is depicted at page 36 of the above mentioned User manual.

Make sure the batteries are fully charged and that you have a working mini USB cable before starting operations.

Cheers,
Adrian

ProDadoune
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 56

May the Force be with you!

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 06:51:11 PM »

Not all cables are working. I had to try like 10 different cables I had at home until I found one that worked.

Windows 10 also here. It’s normal that no driver gets installed. I had the connection problem on both PC (Win10) and Mac, it works without problem since I found an appropriate cable.

OWNED: Graflex CE (Diamond), Dark initiate LE V4 amber (stunt), Chosen One SE blazing red (Obsidian v4 sound)

Raider
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »

Thank you for the info

as for the cable i find it ridiculous that a micro usb cable works and the other one does not something needs to be done to the connector  for it to recognise a cable. Huh

Dark War Glaive  Diamond sound. Dark violet
Dark Sentinel obsidian lite violet

Wich list  emporors hand,

Shodan Shotokan And Ryu Kyu Kobudo

Dark side points

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 07:23:46 PM »

I've read somewhere that you need a cable that is capable of data transfer. Some Micro USB models are just for charging purposes - those obviously don't work. So yes, somtimes it's just trial-and-error until you find an appropiate cable. But AFAIK the ones available in US's webstore are all working.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: