Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Waiting???????  (Read 775 times)
Redeye the jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

So I see your schwartz is as big as mine

« on: February 07, 2018, 05:46:00 PM »

Anybody else wait over a month for any information at all about their purchase ,I ordered my saber last month on the 7th ,,,well today is the 7th ,that makes a solid month and nothing ,,I contacted the comany they just say they are overwhelmed, I just think after the 8-14 day fabrication period,they should of at least contact their customers and explain that things are running late ,,,instead I just wait and wait and wait ,,no idea of when or if it will be soon or later,,,it's just a lil frustrating waiting til the end of eternity for I thought my last saber took forever at three weeks but over a month. ....any other frustrated  people waitng on theirs to arrive ,,just saying

Saber owned dark sentinal le v4 ,with windows in upside schwartz color,fire orange,and a sentinal v4,with windows  in arctic blue ,a coupler to staff em up,, straight fire and ice
!MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!
P.s -MSIBTY

Redeye the jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

So I see your schwartz is as big as mine

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 05:53:41 PM »

Well it finally shipped, now the new waiting game begins ,patience is fleeting ,now if only FedEx could just move at ludicrous speed ,someone please pour some liquid shwartz,in their fuel,,,,

Saber owned dark sentinal le v4 ,with windows in upside schwartz color,fire orange,and a sentinal v4,with windows  in arctic blue ,a coupler to staff em up,, straight fire and ice
!MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!
P.s -MSIBTY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: