Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The "Official" Saberforum.com Pro Wrestling Thread.  (Read 4887 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 04:08:12 AM »

I was wondering that as well Ultra. About the actors I mean. It takes TONS of work to get to the level of a Tom Cruise(horrible actor by the way) or an Angelina Jolie. I heard somewhere that something like 1% of actors are actually working at any given time. That's not very good odds.

Anyway, I'm pretty psyched for the Royal Rumble on Sunday!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 02:06:23 AM »

Ultra - I hear that, and (aside from Yokozuna lol) the wrestlers of the 90s werent only great entertainers and sometimes sort of role models, they were advocates for kids exercising and staying fit (sure it was so that we could go on to hit people with chairs more effectively, but still!) most of the excersise I willingly did as a kid was because Lex Luger said to in WWF magazine.

As for the Warrior going crazy, you've got a point, but he never threatened to sue the internet http://www.somethingawful.com/d/legal-threats/legal-threat-ultimate.php while he was wrestling lol.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 02:28:55 AM »

The wrestlers now kinda try to get kids to exercise. WWE still has "The Body Shop" I think it's called, which is a section where Superstars share parts of there workouts as well as diet techniques, and even some hygiene tips.

I would love to see someone TRY to sue the internet. Though I don't really think you can...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: