Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: VENOM - OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER  (Read 1622 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: February 08, 2018, 05:34:28 PM »

First official look at the new Venom movie, web-spinning off from Spiderman to do his own thing (?). We shall see how connected this movie is to the MCU later this year.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzxFdtWmjto&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzxFdtWmjto&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 08:49:35 PM »

They got the teaser part right.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 07:26:04 AM »

I've heard it's not a part of the MCU, but I'm excited for it even if it's not. 

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 12:51:19 PM »

I remember back when McFarlane was drawing him: Venom was (and is, well the Eddie Brock iteration) my favorite Spider-man villain.

And if Tom Hardy is playing him I am definitely interested!   Especially after the debacle that was "Spider-Man III"

shudders Topher Grace...

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 01:01:27 AM »

I remember back when McFarlane was drawing him: Venom was (and is, well the Eddie Brock iteration) my favorite Spider-man villain.

And if Tom Hardy is playing him I am definitely interested!   Especially after the debacle that was "Spider-Man III"

shudders Topher Grace...
100% Agreed. That seems like one of the absolutely worst casting choices ever. I always loved the way McFarlane drew Venom. I just pray they don't screw up the symbiote.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 01:11:31 AM »

Is it showing off to mention I have a 1st printing Amazing Spiderman no. 300 (first appearance of Venom) signed by Stan Lee?

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 01:22:37 AM »

Is it showing off to mention I have a 1st printing Amazing Spiderman no. 300 (first appearance of Venom) signed by Stan Lee?

Pics or it didn't happen.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 01:52:57 AM »

Showing off?!

Hell yes it is!!

But I would too!  I've got ASM#298&299 (not signed) with the Venom cameos but...wow...

Yeah that's fantastic DK!  Congratulations  Cheesy

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 07:13:25 AM »

Pics or it didn't happen.
Here is one of my pride and joys. Obviously it's in a comic bag with a backing board, but I also put in a frame on my wall as a reminder how awesome life can be sometimes. And it means I can easily read it whenever I want to as well.

Did I also mention I got Stan to sign 1st printing of Secret Wars no. 8 (first ever appearance of the alien costume)?

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 07:24:33 AM »

Nice. I'm allowed to be jealous right? Wink Cheesy

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 07:31:20 AM »

Nice. I'm allowed to be jealous right? Wink Cheesy
Yep. Let the jealousy commence. Especially when I add in that I shook Stan by the hand and thanked him for creating all these wonderful characters that we love (he has very soft hands).

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 12:31:45 PM »

Yep. Let the jealousy commence. Especially when I add in that I shook Stan by the hand and thanked him for creating all these wonderful characters that we love (he has very soft hands).
All of that is worth numerous points (as soon as the karma timer allows  Wink)!

That's awesome DK!  And the Secret Wars issue?!  And that Stan Lee has soft hands?! XD

Yep, I am suitably jealous  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: