Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: GOD I WANT REPUBLIC COMMANDO PORTED TO XBOX ONE!  (Read 1344 times)
DarthAcolyte
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

It may not be red but it can still kill jedi

« on: February 08, 2018, 11:55:54 PM »

anyone else?

current saber: initiate v2(red)[stunt] dream saber: reaper(silver w/disks)[lite]

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 08:38:45 PM »

Done!

Just installed it today, it was included in the big batch that got released over the last few weeks. Jedi Starfighter, Jedi Academy and both of the original Battlefront games are included too. KOTOR2 too, as well.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

DarthAcolyte
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

It may not be red but it can still kill jedi

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 06:19:39 PM »

Woo!  Cheesy

current saber: initiate v2(red)[stunt] dream saber: reaper(silver w/disks)[lite]

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 01:51:08 PM »

This almost makes me want to buy an Xbox one again... but I'd just sell it like the last 2. Almost worth it though... because I really want to play this game again!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: