Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any Elder Scrolls Online players here?  (Read 3873 times)
Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« on: February 09, 2018, 07:12:38 PM »

...just asking because that game seems to grow on me and I'm sure I'm not alone with it.
Or am I? Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 07:27:51 PM »

There are a few. What platform do you play on?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 10:40:16 PM »

PC it is (on EU server) and the game can't stop to amaze me with all the tiny and delightful details and depth.
For more than 2 years now.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 10:45:33 PM »

Yeah, its fun. I have it on PS4, so we wouldn't be able to play together. Cry I don't get to play it as often as I would like, so I'm not very high. What race and skill line do you use? I'm a Nord Nightblade, and my dude literally looks almost exactly like Boromir. Cheesy

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 12:36:50 AM »

I hate to imagine how many hours I've put into Eso. Always been a huge fan of the Elder scrolls universe. When they released the Morrowind update I almost died of nostalgia overload. I play as a Dark Elf Nightblade. I just love exploring every nook any crany I can find. I play with one of my brothers who is quest driven so I do get most quests done too.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 12:43:58 AM »

I love the music for Morrowind.

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 12:47:08 AM »

I know. There's times it still gives me goosebumps when I hear it.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 12:03:37 PM »

@TR: I also have started it with a Nord but lately I tend to play my Orcs Smiley I never have liked the "monstrous-kind" of characters but here in ESO Orcs have some unexplainable charm and I fell for it Smiley

@Hansrad: Don't type /played into the chat then Cheesy I'm the same, love the whole series (I started with ES3: Morrowind back in the day - like an arrow to my knee) - Jeremy Soule and his music elevated the whole lot to even higher.
Just discovered the other day that there's John Cleese too as a voice actor among the other brilliant voices. I loved Sir Cadwell's character from the first moment, now I know the secret recipe behind Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpemzJexqvw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpemzJexqvw</a>

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 08:30:36 PM »

I have been playing this series since Elder Scrolls 1 - Arena. I have over 500 hundred hours into Skyrim.

I haven't played ESO yet, is it like Skyrim? Can you go solo or do you have to play in groups or clans, whatever they are called? I am more of a single player type guy, never played an MMO

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 06:34:38 PM »

I have been playing this series since Elder Scrolls 1 - Arena. I have over 500 hundred hours into Skyrim.

I haven't played ESO yet, is it like Skyrim? Can you go solo or do you have to play in groups or clans, whatever they are called? I am more of a single player type guy, never played an MMO

Haven't played Skyrim, so I can't compare the two. Most of the questing can be done solo, but a lot of bosses, dungeons, and other activities are significantly easier with a group. There are guilds, but I haven't done enough with them to know how useful they are. Two of my friends who played both say that Skyrim is so much better/funner, but they still enjoy ESO. I'd give it a try. The only problem (just like with any game), is if you don't like it, then you just wasted 30-60$.

AntiqueAshes
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

寺院の灰は私たちを強くする

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 12:53:30 PM »

Iv'e played Elder Scrolls Online, not much. But let me tell you, Iv'e played some Skyrim. I have probably played through the main story and the add-ons, at least 746.28 times... I obviously have a lightsaber mod.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: