Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront/Battlefront 2 (2015/2017)  (Read 70579 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 11:59:14 PM »

wow. that's impressive, what do you play on?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Lord Omicron
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

Lord of the Omicron Order

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 01:36:08 AM »

I sometimes play with my brother on ps4 but i don't have PlayStation Plus, i love the NT-242 in BF2

Lord Omicron
My sabers;
Dark initiate V2 in BR
wishlist;
Malice and War glaive

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 01:37:28 AM »

The NT is fun

-Broadside

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 06:32:07 PM »

Does anyone have a good hint for the front-line ability of the Assault class? How do I manage to complete that damn milestone with 3 kills during a single usage? I always aim directly at the head, but none of my shots hit them. Or even kill them. On the other hand, I always get one-hitted when an enemy uses it.

So f***ing annoying to know there will always be some milestones I can never achieve...Luke's push attack ("Hit 5 enemies at once"), Aggressor ("Win Starfighter Assault on Endor, Unknown Regions, Fondor, Endor and Kamino"), Front-Line Medal ("5 times 3 enemies killed within a single front-line usage") or Work Together ("Kill 30 Heroes with Special Units")....

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2018, 04:13:51 PM »

What gun are you using? my CR-2 is really effective at close range, but its not very good outside. use it in maps with a lot of corridors, Starkiller and Death star are its best.

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2018, 07:00:10 PM »

I'm currently working on the A280 milestones, so that's my primary weapon and not really a problem. What I actually need help with is that shotgun of the middle ability which also gives a milestone...I can't really manage to get a single kill, let alone 3 during a single usage Undecided

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2018, 12:37:52 AM »

you can practice with that by using the EE-4 in the 2015 Battlefront. its the same weapon.

-Broadside

SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2018, 03:16:18 AM »

I'm currently working on the A280 milestones, so that's my primary weapon and not really a problem. What I actually need help with is that shotgun of the middle ability which also gives a milestone...I can't really manage to get a single kill, let alone 3 during a single usage Undecided

I haven't played in a few months, but I found center torso shots to be more effective.  Perhaps more pellets on target overcame the head shot bonuses or maybe I just don't engage close enough to get enough lead in the head.  I regularly watch a streamer who's a demon with the shotgun and seems like he only makes body shots.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2018, 06:27:09 PM »

you can practice with that by using the EE-4 in the 2015 Battlefront. its the same weapon.
Don't have BF1, unfortunately. Would Boba's rifle in BF2 work, too? Tongue

I haven't played in a few months, but I found center torso shots to be more effective.  Perhaps more pellets on target overcame the head shot bonuses or maybe I just don't engage close enough to get enough lead in the head.  I regularly watch a streamer who's a demon with the shotgun and seems like he only makes body shots.
Which still means you have to be close...and since you're warned when an enemy approaches, it's quite difficult to get that near...

At least I got the Jetpack and Jamming milestones today. And I really like the Double XP event, got my Officer from 41 to 52 during the weekend.

Sig by Master Nero

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2018, 11:08:57 PM »

Boba's may work, but you could just practice in arcade mode

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2018, 05:51:13 PM »

Will do that Smiley Had a good round today in Strike. Didn't manage to get the milestone, but at least one kill. Still suspect the Multiplayer guys to have higher armor than the AI in Arcade. Needed three shots at close range. And yes, I aimed at the body Tongue

Sig by Master Nero

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 12:40:55 PM »

If you play arcade with the AI on double heath then its a bit more realistic

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2018, 05:43:07 PM »

That's a really good idea...I never thought about practicing with 2x health.

Sig by Master Nero

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2018, 04:32:09 PM »

it also helps to play against a friend with them being enforcer and you being one of the 4 classes. It really helps develop skills for using online

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2018, 05:47:16 PM »

So far none of my friends have it....meaning that kind of practice is not available Tongue And I don't have added people to Origin yet, so that's not an option as well. However, I actually got a clear one-hit headshot with front-line today on a Heavy Trooper Grin Only one and not three enemies, but still...better than nothing Tongue

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: