Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront/Battlefront 2 (2015/2017)  (Read 69920 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2019, 04:54:38 PM »

Kashyyyk is fun, but they need to add a capital supremacy map for the original trilogy characters/map and sequel characters/map.

I think Bespin could be a good spot for a more confined version, no vehicles[or cloud cars only], but capturing various parts of the building. And maybe Jakku or Crait.

Bespin would be nice, but they need to make Rebel/Imperial infiltrators first

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2019, 09:08:43 PM »

Bespin would be nice, but they need to make Rebel/Imperial infiltrators first
Imperial and later FO infiltrator could just be the clone in different armor.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #227 on: May 05, 2019, 10:06:28 AM »

Imperial and later FO infiltrator could just be the clone in different armor.

definitely would be interesting to see an ARC Stormtrooper.

I played Kashyyyk Cap. Supremacy yesterday, fun map. I really enjoyed playing around the crashed juggernaut. I finally got a hero in that mode (Maul) I think I ended with a 13 kill streak (including a Yoda and Chewbacca) before frikin Anakin crushed all my hopes and dreams with retribution. I ended 4th on my team with 77 kills. Still think I like Geonosis better though

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #228 on: May 05, 2019, 11:12:08 PM »

definitely would be interesting to see an ARC Stormtrooper.

I played Kashyyyk Cap. Supremacy yesterday, fun map. I really enjoyed playing around the crashed juggernaut. I finally got a hero in that mode (Maul) I think I ended with a 13 kill streak (including a Yoda and Chewbacca) before frikin Anakin crushed all my hopes and dreams with retribution. I ended 4th on my team with 77 kills. Still think I like Geonosis better though
I had a 14 kill streak as Yoda on Geonosis, up on one of the ships, we won so I assume the droid ship lol. And yeah Anakin is way to OP, heck he cost 12 BP in Galactic assault on Crait.

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2019, 01:17:49 PM »

I had a 14 kill streak as Yoda on Geonosis, up on one of the ships, we won so I assume the droid ship lol. And yeah Anakin is way to OP, heck he cost 12 BP in Galactic assault on Crait.

congrats on your streak!

I can never quite get over the picture of Anakin on Crait. just doesn't feel right. I kinda wish the would era-lock the heroes.

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2019, 05:10:19 PM »

congrats on your streak!

I can never quite get over the picture of Anakin on Crait. just doesn't feel right. I kinda wish the would era-lock the heroes.
Well if they did that, Chewie would become the most used hero Cheesy

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2019, 06:26:36 PM »

Well if they did that, Chewie would become the most used hero Cheesy

why is that?

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2019, 06:34:38 PM »

why is that?
He's the only character in all 3 Eras

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2019, 06:35:34 PM »

oh yeah. I forgot he was in the sequels. (shows how much I watch them) I'm still not sure he'd be the most played though.

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2019, 09:19:51 PM »

oh yeah. I forgot he was in the sequels. (shows how much I watch them) I'm still not sure he'd be the most played though.
Well with Era lock, more people would be forced to use him in battles, like in capital supremacy. And he's in the sequels more than his appearance in Revenge of the Sith.

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2019, 10:24:11 PM »

Well with Era lock, more people would be forced to use him in battles, like in capital supremacy. And he's in the sequels more than his appearance in Revenge of the Sith.

True. but he was in the OT more than anything, so I was thinking he'd stay there. and if we are being strict, then Kenobi and Anakin were in the OT and now that I think about it, there are probably not enough sequel heroes to properly era-lock them

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #236 on: May 08, 2019, 03:30:21 AM »

True. but he was in the OT more than anything, so I was thinking he'd stay there. and if we are being strict, then Kenobi and Anakin were in the OT and now that I think about it, there are probably not enough sequel heroes to properly era-lock them
Rey, Finn vs Kylo and Phasma, it would be tight at two heroes per side but makes the others have to try harder. Since I doubt they will ever add the older appearances for Luke, Han and Leia. I find it odd they have yet to add an clone armored version of Anakin, yet they did PJ's Dooku...

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #237 on: May 08, 2019, 12:04:38 PM »

Rey, Finn vs Kylo and Phasma, it would be tight at two heroes per side but makes the others have to try harder. Since I doubt they will ever add the older appearances for Luke, Han and Leia. I find it odd they have yet to add an clone armored version of Anakin, yet they did PJ's Dooku...

yeah I kinda wanted an old Luke/Han.

and the second part is just plain stupid. The pjs were in one (albeit awesome) scene, whereas the armor was in 3 frikin seasons.

Get your priorities straight EA!

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2019, 05:22:21 PM »

yeah I kinda wanted an old Luke/Han.

and the second part is just plain stupid. The pjs were in one (albeit awesome) scene, whereas the armor was in 3 frikin seasons.

Get your priorities straight EA!
Even Fin before the jacket was sliced up, and in the black storm trooper undershirt from TFA. It wouldn't be the only sutble difference outfit, like wounded Chewie is a thing, two forms of Kylo and his face scar...

Saber Collection:

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #239 on: May 08, 2019, 05:45:35 PM »

I'm so done with that game - again! Played SA again after realizing I need to catch up and level my fighters....and decided that I'll leave that mode as it is and never play it again, even if that means that I'll not finish the milestones associated with SA.

Nothing, absolutely nothing has changed in there. XP and battle points are way too low, kill count is way too low, death rate is way too high, difficulty is way to high, people are obviously cheating/using aimbots!
For G's sake, how can I get hit and almost insta-killed although people are clearly missing me (lasers, I don't talk about lock-on missiles)? Or you spawn, fly towards the objective, no fighter anywhere around you, and BOOM - killed from behind, 5 seconds after you spawned! Spawn again, BOOM - same thing again! How?? Tell me so that I can understand what's going on!!

And the most annoying - you don't even come near the chance to win, neither as attacker nor as defender. No matter which team I join. I only need two victories - Ryloth and Endor - to finish the last Multiplayer milestone, but it's impossible. Literally.

I don't know how people control the fighters, but they clearly can't do it with keyboard/mouse controls. Changed all settings, sensitivities, everything. No improvement. I have no controller, but I don't think it'll change the gameplay.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: