Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront/Battlefront 2 (2015/2017)  (Read 69919 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« on: February 10, 2018, 04:08:09 AM »

What do you guys think of the new battlefront series? I think the old one was better even though I never got a chance to truly appreciate it due to my age. I have thought about it and I think that EA is getting too much criticism for what I think is still a really good game series. So what if the current battlefront games aren't as good as the old ones? you can't make a perfect game every single time.
All in all, I think the current battlefront is very good even if it was missing some important details. Tell me what you guys think down below.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 04:34:39 AM »

I agree with you. The first new one was . . . meh, but Battlefront 2 is pretty good. Especially since it has the campaign mode.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 01:54:01 PM »

I agree, I just wish EA had stuck with what it said about it being a campaign focused on the empire. I was really looking forward to being on the bad side for once, and, oh look at that, literally in the 4th stage of the campaign Iden (EA) decides to switch to the rebellion. I think it would have been much cooler if Iden had stayed imperial. Maybe Del could go off to the rebellion and they have to find him and bring him in? I think that would be pretty cool

-Broadside

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 02:14:07 PM »

What do you guys think of the new battlefront series? I think the old one was better even though I never got a chance to truly appreciate it due to my age. I have thought about it and I think that EA is getting too much criticism for what I think is still a really good game series. So what if the current battlefront games aren't as good as the old ones? you can't make a perfect game every single time.
All in all, I think the current battlefront is very good even if it was missing some important details. Tell me what you guys think down below.

I think battlefront 2 is awesome! Since it was released it’s been my go to game! I have high hopes for season 2 and EA adding obi wan and grevious!!!! Almost have 100,000 credits ready to be used on season 2 whenever that gets released! Smiley

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 09:23:56 PM »

The load times on these are flat ridiculous.

The older versions were better, the galaxy at war mode was really fun, there is nothing like that in the new versions. The graphics in the new one is nothing short of stunning, but they need some more modes I think

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 09:27:20 PM »

Cant say I am very good, but I like to play...

Anyone playing on Xbox One?

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 12:52:27 AM »

No, I play on PS4. I've gotta say though, the new limited time, Ewok mode is super fun. It is funner to play as a Stormtrooper than an Ewok though. Cheesy

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 07:18:54 PM »

Haven't played the 2015 Battlefront, but BF 2 has improved, especially after they introduced Ewok mode and made all Heroes available without spending creds to unlock them. I really love the NT-242 Grin I think its milestones were the ones I finished fastest in the weapons section...even faster than the Officer Tongue Recently had an overall Kill streak of 14 after two rounds of Strike, without a single death Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 02:58:57 PM »

Haven't played the 2015 Battlefront, but BF 2 has improved, especially after they introduced Ewok mode and made all Heroes available without spending creds to unlock them. I really love the NT-242 Grin I think its milestones were the ones I finished fastest in the weapons section...even faster than the Officer Tongue Recently had an overall Kill streak of 14 after two rounds of Strike, without a single death Cheesy

your killstreak sounds amazing.
For those who play on PS4 PM me your username so we can play together.
(Let me know you're from here tho  Tongue)

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 06:55:03 PM »

Yeah, I was stunned Cheesy But that thing can even one-hit a Jetpack Trooper if I get a clear headshot...that was awesome. Enforcers are tougher, though. Needed three shots.

But that's nothing against the Pro players...they get streaks of 20 or more and kills are sometimes at 50 or higher. That's something I can never achieve in a single game. I'm too low Cheesy It's already difficult to get those three front-line kills in one activation...not to mention some others like The Aggressor or that "Kill 30 Heroes with Special Units" thing.

Nickname for those on PC...well, I'm recognizable at first glance Tongue Three guesses...

Btw: How would they distinguish between PS4, XBox and PC players? I can't really imagine how that should work...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 07:33:56 PM »

Btw: How would they distinguish between PS4, XBox and PC players? I can't really imagine how that should work...

Part of why it's not cross platform.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 02:08:00 AM »

For those of you on PS4, my username is Rex_7567-3333, send me a friend request and we can play BF2 sometime. just let me know that you are from here (include your username from here)

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2018, 07:08:30 PM »

Made it to the Top 5 itoday...Rank 4...very rare for me, very rare. But I was certified a viable amount of "skill in camping" from my nemesis Grin Had a small battle with another player - I played as Spec, he/she played all Classes. Almost always got him, which gave me a Kill Streak of 12 in the end and a place in the Top 5. That was really cool Grin

Map was Jakku, Mode was Strike.

Sig by Master Nero

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2018, 11:41:50 PM »

I am really good at strike. once I had 4 rounds in a row of first place

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 06:13:54 PM »

I'm playing it mostly to level up my classes...slowly, but still faster than in Skirmish or GA Cheesy At least I finished the Spec today, Level 70 with all purple cards. Just the customs and emotes left to farm, then he'll be completely done.

Currently working on my Officer (Level 44)...still need that milestone dealing with kill assists with the jamming device, and some cards. And of course the emotes (are they shred across all classes? I think they are...), customs and the last victory pose.

Heavy and Assault are at 24 and 25, respectively, so these will be tougher....not to mention the special classes, heroes and fighters Undecided

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: