Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront/Battlefront 2 (2015/2017)  (Read 69938 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #210 on: March 21, 2019, 08:14:52 PM »

He definitely is. His pull is waaaaay too powerful and has an incredible range, even without maxed star cards.

I played HvV on Kamino a few days ago, being Boba. I managed to land on one of these legs of the tetrapods, so high that nobody could reach it with a jump. Let's say it was about 50m from the ground, could be even more. Anakin was right beneath me, he jumped, but couldn't reach me. He then used his pull while on the ground and - it threw me out of bounds. It was just annoying. No other pull or push ability has such a range, especially not in the vertical direction.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #211 on: March 21, 2019, 09:17:28 PM »

He definitely is. His pull is waaaaay too powerful and has an incredible range, even without maxed star cards.

I played HvV on Kamino a few days ago, being Boba. I managed to land on one of these legs of the tetrapods, so high that nobody could reach it with a jump. Let's say it was about 50m from the ground, could be even more. Anakin was right beneath me, he jumped, but couldn't reach me. He then used his pull while on the ground and - it threw me out of bounds. It was just annoying. No other pull or push ability has such a range, especially not in the vertical direction.

ok, I take it back, a 50m vertical pull ability is kind of overdoing it. Though I do like that there is now something we can do against Boba tower campers.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2019, 09:05:38 PM »

Yeah, that's the only positive aspect. Actually, it happened again. Today, Hoth, while using his jetpack. He was more or less on max height (which is quite a bit) and Ani could still pull me down...awful.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2019, 02:22:49 PM »

Yeah, that's the only positive aspect. Actually, it happened again. Today, Hoth, while using his jetpack. He was more or less on max height (which is quite a bit) and Ani could still pull me down...awful.

dang.

on another note, I tried that vanguard thing again last night, dang thats tough

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2019, 11:16:02 AM »

The very first time I played as Anakin in Heroes vs Villains I finished first place and leveled up from 1 to nearly 5. Since his inception he has climbed to my 6th highest lightside hero behind Rey 40, Luke 40, Chewie 32, Obi-wan 32, Yoda 25, and him now at 24. On the dark side Vader is 40, the Emperor 29, Kylo 28, I think Maul is 27.

As for the new Capital Supremacy, my only major complaint is your Hero class and special class soldiers [the ones that cost battle points to use] do not transition between phases, I think if you are alive they should.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #215 on: March 28, 2019, 01:44:28 PM »

As for the new Capital Supremacy, my only major complaint is your Hero class and special class soldiers [the ones that cost battle points to use] do not transition between phases, I think if you are alive they should.

Yeah, I think that's the only complaint that I can bring against it.

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #216 on: April 01, 2019, 01:57:52 PM »

dang.

on another note, I tried that vanguard thing again last night, dang thats tough

Yes, but I found out that the standard Vanguard without any boost card together with Scan Dart works pretty well...oh, and you need a lot of luck finding a suitable group!

Sig by Master Nero

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #217 on: April 02, 2019, 01:09:54 PM »

Yes, but I found out that the standard Vanguard without any boost card together with Scan Dart works pretty well...oh, and you need a lot of luck finding a suitable group!

I think Luck is the main thing you need in this game  Tongue

I played Cap. Supremacy last night, That game is intense! I think I ended with 70K score.

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #218 on: April 02, 2019, 01:23:20 PM »

And skill...I love the Spec, and in the right position you can take out quite a few people without being killed...my highest streak was 29 Tongue

What I really learned especially during the Vanguard thing is - having 10 or more deaths is no sign of being a noob but rather essential to the game. I haven't played these games before, so I almost crushed my gear every time I got killed Grin But things have changed now Tongue

Sig by Master Nero

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #219 on: April 05, 2019, 02:22:55 PM »

just got 1st place in Cap Supremacy. That was awesome!

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #220 on: April 14, 2019, 07:46:03 PM »

just got 1st place in Cap Supremacy. That was awesome!
I have not gotten a first place finish yet, but I have a second place as Yoda and a third place as a combo of characters.

Saber Collection:

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #221 on: April 14, 2019, 07:55:42 PM »

Finished 5th today...my best in CS so far. And I was laughed at because I camped with Bossk on one end of the map Grin Before someone else told him that this is one of several ways you can play him - that made me laugh Cheesy

Actually, I hated him at first...but when you played him a few times, and got him leveled up, he's quite funny. When I camped in that game mentioned above, I got at least 3 kills just because of players running into my traps placed around me Cheesy And they're great for securing Command Posts together with dioxis.

Sig by Master Nero

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2019, 01:30:22 PM »

I have not gotten a first place finish yet, but I have a second place as Yoda and a third place as a combo of characters.

use the ARC troopers and officers only. you can rack up hundreds of points in no time flat.

Finished 5th today...my best in CS so far. And I was laughed at because I camped with Bossk on one end of the map Grin Before someone else told him that this is one of several ways you can play him - that made me laugh Cheesy

Actually, I hated him at first...but when you played him a few times, and got him leveled up, he's quite funny. When I camped in that game mentioned above, I got at least 3 kills just because of players running into my traps placed around me Cheesy And they're great for securing Command Posts together with dioxis.

Bossk is a beast when he tries to hold a command post. (not as good as Skywalker or Dooku, but still pretty good)

-Broadside

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #223 on: April 25, 2019, 01:53:49 PM »

Kashyyyk now has a Capital Supremacy map. I'm going to try it this weekend. If anyone plays it before me, tell me how it is

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2019, 06:23:01 AM »

Kashyyyk is fun, but they need to add a capital supremacy map for the original trilogy characters/map and sequel characters/map.

I think Bespin could be a good spot for a more confined version, no vehicles[or cloud cars only], but capturing various parts of the building. And maybe Jakku or Crait.

Saber Collection:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: