Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront/Battlefront 2 (2015/2017)  (Read 69922 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #255 on: May 17, 2019, 01:07:04 PM »

Since Phantom Menace is 20 now, Obi-wan and Maul are discounted down to 200 battle points for the weekend to use in Capital Supremacy or Galactic Assault on Battlefront 2.

As I have yet to try to play, I wonder if this is on all maps or just maps they are in era for.

holy crap! I could start as an officer, boost my teammates, die, and be a hero. I have a feeling people aren't gonna like this too much

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #256 on: May 17, 2019, 08:13:42 PM »

holy crap! I could start as an officer, boost my teammates, die, and be a hero. I have a feeling people aren't gonna like this too much
People do that all the time, generally for speeders, which I think is selfish cause the team takes a hit if you're on the attack. I also forgot to mention no vehicles this weekend. I think it would give me a chance to practice using Obi-wan against troopers and such.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2019, 10:06:11 PM »

I don't actually do it too often. usually its when I'm only a few hundred points away from an ARC or something and I want to get it quick I'll spend a life and then go back to playing normally

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2019, 06:39:26 PM »

Well the vehicles were set at 20k and 15k, so still usable I think, but I doubt anyone is going to spend that.

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2019, 09:31:54 PM »

Well the vehicles were set at 20k and 15k, so still usable I think, but I doubt anyone is going to spend that.

jeez, thats expensive

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #260 on: May 20, 2019, 12:20:41 AM »

jeez, thats expensive
For the weekend they wanted "boots on the ground."

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #261 on: May 20, 2019, 01:58:04 AM »

For the weekend they wanted "boots on the ground."

I mean boots on the ground sounds nice, and I guess that's a good way to encourage it, but why not just take them out completly?

-Broadside

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #262 on: May 20, 2019, 04:15:29 AM »

I mean boots on the ground sounds nice, and I guess that's a good way to encourage it, but why not just take them out completly?

Perhaps it would take a full update to do that, not sure really.

Saber Collection:

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2019, 02:13:53 AM »

Kamino has been added to Capital Supremacy. Spoiler alert, it's raining.

Saber Collection:

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #264 on: June 04, 2019, 12:21:29 AM »

just wanted to say that I've started playing battlefront 1 (2015) again. for anyone who wants to join in my username on PlayStation is Rex_7567-3333 I'd love to play with just about anyone.

-Broadside

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2019, 10:30:02 PM »

Naboo just got a map for capital supremacy in the recent update. We also got Droidekas, scout clones, a General Skywalker skin, and an actual tank for the republic. This update has definitely been a good one.

-Broadside

BlackAgates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #266 on: August 26, 2019, 01:19:46 AM »

Probly a good game..  I was soooo hyped when it was announced, then, when it came out, i bought the PS4 BF package, and played for about 10 mins and returned it  Undecided

I absolutely loved BF II (2005).. so i was expecting it to be even better.. it turned out i barely had any characters to select, 2005 had a ton of classes and characters/jedis, and then the maps, you had just about every star wars location and the space version with docking/destroying and starfighting/bombing, you could get in the at-at, at-st, turrets, speeders, anything

I actually bought 2005 a while back and just installed to to my windows 10, but my wired 360 controller is being wacky, ill have to pick up a gamepad.

Loved that game sooo much  Smiley

Kryptonian Jedi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #267 on: August 26, 2019, 07:11:59 PM »

I'm not very good at video games at all but I have watched some of the cut scenes and I love the stuff with Luke and Del Meeko.

"I'm not blind, I know what the Empire is capable of but what else is there?"

"A choice."

"The Rebeliion?"

"No. A choice to be better. May The Force be with you, Del."

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #268 on: August 29, 2019, 02:26:40 PM »

Jumped back on to check out the "Roger Roger" update last night. Didint have too much time, and captial supremacy usually ends up being fairly one sided so i joined a match.

Holy crap.

So that match lasted two hours, and i did not get to bed at nearly the time i hoped. I was with the droids and i spent nearly the whole thing as a Droideka and i *loved* it. I felt like a kid in front of my ps2 playing BF2 classic in the best ways. The match went back and forth on a losing defense for the whole game. Every time the other team would dominate on the ground, though we'd always successfully hold off at least 1-2 command posts. However, everytime we got to the ship our team would stonewall them; me and another droideka player would stand side by side shields up at the objective choke just pelting everyone trying to rush the point. Eventually, they did win, but not after 2 hours of back and forth. I ended up with over 200 kills, and i was in eigth. The guy in first cleared well over 400 eliminations. That was possibly the best match ive ever had in BF2, and def put into perspective how far the game has come. In its' state at launch that kind of match would NEVER have happened. Just wanted to share that story and a little shout out to the devs for sticking with it  Grin

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #269 on: August 30, 2019, 07:43:57 PM »

I'm more under the impression that since the players base is decreasing, cheaters become more prominent. Cheaters were always present, but it's more evident now with less and less "honest" players...which is the reason why I'm not that active anymore. I still play, but it's not as frequent as it was in its earlier days.

I hope that the current milestones are unlockable in that new coop mode as well...it's annoying not being able to push heroes and starfighters in the other modes due to the reasons above...after all, it's still "Multiplayer" - you can play along with up to 3 other players in your team.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: