Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront/Battlefront 2 (2015/2017)  (Read 28004 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 563

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #270 on: September 26, 2019, 08:55:06 AM »

Co-op, Instant action, Felucia, and Clone Commandos have all released as of yesterday, and I gotta say they are looking amazing.

Felucia is looking to be one of the best maps for capital supremacy, and the clone commandos are looking plain awesome. Instant action is looking fun, although I wish there were more customization options. I haven't yet seen anything on the Co-op mode yet, I will hopefully try that this weekend.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -312

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #271 on: September 26, 2019, 11:31:51 AM »

Co-op, Instant action, Felucia, and Clone Commandos have all released as of yesterday, and I gotta say they are looking amazing.

Felucia is looking to be one of the best maps for capital supremacy, and the clone commandos are looking plain awesome. Instant action is looking fun, although I wish there were more customization options. I haven't yet seen anything on the Co-op mode yet, I will hopefully try that this weekend.

Saw that, need to jump on later...so many good games and updates this quarter

Through passion, I gain strength

-FO Butcher    -PO "Inferno"    -BR Crimson Princess
-AB Aeon v3   -CG Aeon v5

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #272 on: September 27, 2019, 07:26:59 AM »

Saw that, need to jump on later...so many good games and updates this quarter

honestly, this game has gone from pretty meh to pretty good in just a few months. the addition of Capital Supremacy is still my favorite thing to happen, but Instant action and Co-op look very good as well. I'm gonna try everything tonight once I get home from school

-Broadside

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #273 on: September 27, 2019, 07:47:21 AM »

honestly, this game has gone from pretty meh to pretty good in just a few months. the addition of Capital Supremacy is still my favorite thing to happen, but Instant action and Co-op look very good as well. I'm gonna try everything tonight once I get home from school

So i played the content last night and it 100% brings back all the right memories of BF2 on the ps2. Fantastic update!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1108

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #274 on: September 27, 2019, 11:57:05 AM »

Now add the OT and ST maps and Heroes can be levelled easily in these modes and their milestones can be unlocked in Co-op as well (just did that with Ani). I hate the all-PVP modes regarding Hero usage and their milestones are sometimes impossible to get (Luke's "5-enemy-push", Boba's "3-rocket-kill" and some others)...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #275 on: October 01, 2019, 06:16:44 AM »

Got a full group of 4 to play the new co-op last night. 2 Commandos, a Heavy, and an Obi-Wan. Havent had that much fun in a star wars game in a long time. Highly recommend this if you have a group that plays it!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #276 on: November 12, 2019, 09:31:52 AM »

So I decided to hop back into the 2015 Battlefront and I gotta say, I'm enjoying it. It's not as intense as 2 and its nice to be able to play a chill star wars game again.

-Broadside

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #277 on: April 28, 2020, 12:09:43 PM »

So, on April 29, 2020, the last update for BF 2 will be released. No more new content after that....

I really hoped that they will bring Starfighters to Co-Op before they leave the game...it's f*cking impossible to level any of the ships (Heroes and normal ships) to a degree that you can at least achieve a little bit in SA...

Looks like I'll be left with several Starfighter-related milestones and one Origin achievement that will never be completed....

Cu*** you, EA, at least some Starfighter content...all the years since it has been introduced the fans called for that, and nothing happened....you added Co-Op to help leveling and developing classes and heroes. Not doing that for Starfighters? Inconsequent, really inconsequent...make a Co-op mode for Starfighters before leaving, that's the only thing that's left to do to make this journey complete.

Sorry for my venting and ranting, but it makes me so sad...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 274

« Reply #278 on: April 28, 2020, 12:35:25 PM »

Agreed to all of your comments. I play BFII off and on in mostly co-op a couple times a week to have some stress relief. I haven't been in starfighter assault in a LONG time because it's such a time sump to get levels.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #279 on: April 28, 2020, 01:48:04 PM »

If I could at least win one single time on Endor, that would at least complete my Multiplayer milestones. Already took me 3 years to win a single time on Ryloth. But no, no way to get even near that...and since balancing will never be touched again, there's no chance to complete that.

Will eventually get the Celebration Edition, but then I'm done with it, I think.

Sig by Master Nero

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #280 on: September 03, 2020, 10:18:37 AM »

I never imagined I'd say it, but...I really finished the "Aggressor" milestone today Grin Finally got my win on Endor - even with a complete game crash just before victory. Luckily I rejoined exactly the same match with the same team while they were still playing, and after a few seconds, victory was mine Cheesy

I never thought I'd make it...

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: