Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can you use obsidian fonts that people created on a diamond controller?  (Read 1388 times)
GreyJedi9032
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: February 11, 2018, 11:54:01 PM »

I'm getting a guardian and it's diamond for my birthday, and I want Luke's ROTJ sound font by Ninjajesus and I want to know if I can upload that font on the diamond controller and if I can how do I do it?

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 37

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 12:28:53 AM »

Yes, it is a sound font that can be used on both boards.  I would recommend you read the instruction manual for installing fonts on your board.  If you don't have the downloads and instructions for Diamond, they are here https://www.ultrasabers.com/sabers-with-diamond-s/211.htm Good luck

GreyJedi9032
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:57:45 AM »

So Instead of loading the font as a pfnt file can I just put the sound one by one like the obsidian v4  soundboard, and does it have to be pfnt can it be something else? Sorry for wasting your time.

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 03:30:59 AM »

You can load a properly formatted .pfnt via the launcher no problem and you can edit the .pfnt file within the advanced font editor. Or you can create a font from scratch using .wav files one by one in the advanced editor. With Diamond, you don't have to convert .wav to .lsu, which is nice.

GreyJedi9032
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 03:45:30 AM »

So I can use fonts that people created on the saberforum  without having to download a other program and doing something complicated? And when I say other program I mean a program that not the ultrasaber  program.

DaddyFlip
Knight Ensign

^DarthScrub Avatar Mod!

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 05:06:56 AM »

Correct.

GreyJedi9032
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 05:18:10 AM »

Thanks man really appreciate sorry for bothering you

Pages: [1]   Go Up