Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dominix v4  (Read 1999 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2018, 04:32:37 PM »

I took the black rubber blade cap off  and put the bottom of the battery box in to it like a little sock  helps keep the batteries from popping out, and stops the rattle

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

I just tried this as I was almost sure that there was no way that the end cap that US provides would fit on the bottom of a x4 AAA battery pack.  It does because it is so flexible.  I still needed to use some Velcro to entirely stop the pack rattling which I placed above the black cap.  Now fits securely and still slides out without any significant hesitation.  Smiley

point  Cool

JediCook
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2018, 04:59:18 PM »

I just tried this as I was almost sure that there was no way that the end cap that US provides would fit on the bottom of a x4 AAA battery pack.  It does because it is so flexible.  I still needed to use some Velcro to entirely stop the pack rattling which I placed above the black cap.  Now fits securely and still slides out without any significant hesitation.  Smiley

point  Cool
Worked well for me, I was surprised that it fit myself i had been just putting it in side the hilt so the battery pack would stop shifting up and down, I went to change battery's and the pack had worked its way into the rubber cap so I just put it back on afterwards. Happy accident!

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: