Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Blade Color Question  (Read 658 times)
DeadPool0041
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 13, 2018, 03:25:36 AM »

Hey there, everyone! I'm working on ordering my first Ultrasaber, and I had one question: Would an Adegan Silver color look good with a heavy grade blade? I read from the description that heavy blades aren't as bright, but I wanted to double check here before I order. I'm in the market for a durable blade, but I'm hoping the silver will still look good. The hilt I'm going with is an Aeon v4.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 03:29:07 AM »

I think it will be fine, the dimming isn't too terrible. If you are concerned about it, get a Tri Cree

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

DeadPool0041
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 03:49:21 AM »

I think it will be fine, the dimming isn't too terrible. If you are concerned about it, get a Tri Cree

Thanks!   Smiley

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 05:14:38 PM »

Concur.  Also, if you get the Tri Cree and the color disks you can do some cool colors with the disks without to much dimming.  AS also allows you to cut LED filters from something like a Lee Filter swatch book (available online) to make a LOT of custom colors.  Almost as good as an Emerald.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: