Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Meet the Moderators!  (Read 41753 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2019, 04:35:11 AM »

Hi all.  As of today I will no longer be one of your Moderators.  It's a Mary Poppins thing... and the wind has significantly shifted so it's time to direct my attention elsewhere.

I wish Threadjack, Samhaim138 and Infinit01 all the best and many ongoing years of enjoying the ups and downs of monitoring this forum... which many still fondly refer to as " our home away from home ".  Please keep it that way... neat, clean, warm, inviting and even when appropriate... a safe haven for refuge and support from one's personal storms.  Also encourage this Forum to be a place for learning and sharing one's knowledge and experiences... especially about lightsabers and Star Wars which is the common bond that has initially brought the membership together.  Smiley

Thank you Alex/Ultra, Jarrod/Master Nero and Drahcir for initially giving me this unique opportunity and Kham for your patience and direction as I quickly learned about my duties during a very busy time on the forum.  Cheesy

Warmest best wishes to everyone... see you on the forum as I still have one last saber customization to eventually finish.  I'm really going to miss the post editing beyond one hour Modify feature that the Moderators have access to lol.  Grin

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2019, 10:02:14 PM »

I wish Threadjack, Samhaim138 and Infinit01 all the best and many ongoing years of enjoying the ups and downs of monitoring this forum... which many still fondly refer to as " our home away from home ".  Please keep it that way... neat, clean, warm, inviting and even when appropriate... a safe haven for refuge and support from one's personal storms.  Also encourage this Forum to be a place for learning and sharing one's knowledge and experiences... especially about lightsabers and Star Wars which is the common bond that has initially brought the membership together.  Smiley

You got it!  I'm always trying my best to share my knowledge and experiences here.  This forum, in many ways, has heavily influenced who I've become as a person.  I feel it's my duty to contribute back.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2019, 05:34:38 AM »

Awe, D7 you're leaving me alone with the boys?! Sad face.

I hope you are still able to remain here with us.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2019, 05:09:18 AM »

I wish Threadjack, Samhaim138 and Infinit01 all the best and many ongoing years of enjoying the ups and downs of monitoring this forum... which many still fondly refer to as " our home away from home ".  Please keep it that way... neat, clean, warm, inviting and even when appropriate... a safe haven for refuge and support from one's personal storms.

Warmest best wishes to everyone...

I will do my best to share my knowledge and experience here as well, D7.  I will also work hard to help keep this forum fun and a place for members to go to since it has been for myself.

I also hope that you are still able to stay with us

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2019, 12:57:58 PM »

Sorry to see you step down, Dauntless Seven, but totally understandable. I hope you won't be a stranger.

Also, congratulations lady and gentlemen to ThreadJack, Samhain138 and Infinit01. You're all great members of this community, so it's easy to see why Ultra picked you to be moderators.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2019, 06:07:44 AM »

Also, congratulations lady and gentlemen to ThreadJack, Samhain138 and Infinit01. You're all great members of this community, so it's easy to see why Ultra picked you to be moderators.

Thank you, SFD. I will continue to be a part of this community and will serve it to the best of my ability

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2019, 03:01:17 AM »

Grats to all of the new mods
D7, do drop by, all right?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2019, 03:30:54 AM »

Thanks Scifidude and TJ 2.0.

I'm waiting patiently for my first opportunity to drop the hammer.... Cheesy

(Sig by me!)

Wolf1790
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2019, 07:49:36 AM »

Hi im looking for people in eugene oregon that lightsaber duel

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2019, 11:33:24 AM »

There are a couple of avenues for that, Wolf1790.

Try these:  
link
link

They are in the "Combat" section. Smiley

I see that you posted this same question in a few places.  I get it - you just want an answer.   Please don't do that though.  It really derails the conversations. 

Rather, look for the appropriate topic, and odds are there's already a thread for that. Wink  Otherwise there's a forum search function too (third icon top left - magnifying glass).

You can certainly create a new thread as well, if you don't see that topic anywhere else (in the proper area please), or just ask a mod. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2019, 05:12:36 PM »

Thanks, Therion  Wink

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2019, 05:24:53 PM »

Hi im looking for people in eugene oregon that lightsaber duel

As Rapine suggested, check those topics. You are far more likely to get the answer you seek, if you ask the right people, in the proper topic or section. Wink

(Sig by me!)

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2019, 09:01:34 PM »

Sorry to hear that, D7. But I can absolutely understand why you step down.
I just hope you'll stay with us. Even when you won't be as active as you used to be.

Looks like I really have to dig out your email from my crowded and dusty PM inbox and start to use it so that we can stay in contact Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

MJballet
Force Sensitive

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2019, 05:14:06 PM »

Nice to meet you.  Just purchased the Emporers Hand Diamond so I’m excited to “officially”  be a part of the discussions on this forum!

Dragun
Force Sensitive

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2019, 10:57:52 PM »

Hello each and every one of you.
I am an extreme noob to any type of forum so please bare with me. I just made my first purchase 2x $200 mystery boxes and finding myself quite anxious to receive them and about the 26th of this month. Im sure im not alone.  Anyway, Hi , Im here, feels kinda welcomy in here.  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: