Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Solo blaster  (Read 981 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« on: February 15, 2018, 12:43:42 AM »

For some reason Tapatalk wouldn't let me post on JackSquare's post about his old Han Solo blaster. So starting a new thread.

Sorry Jack Sad By the way your video was great!

Here is a newer version we just got my step son (he is Cosplaying Solo this year). It is still orange but now orange and white. But it fits the holster so awesome! My wife is going to be painting it to look the part before our Con comes around.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 04:20:43 AM »

For some reason Tapatalk wouldn't let me post on JackSquare's post about his old Han Solo blaster. So starting a new thread.

Sorry Jack Sad By the way your video was great!

Here is a newer version we just got my step son (he is Cosplaying Solo this year). It is still orange but now orange and white. But it fits the holster so awesome! My wife is going to be painting it to look the part before our Con comes around.

Awesome Tx!

I remember a friend of mine who had one of the original SW:ANH blasters way back when... Wonder what he ever did with it...

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 04:31:46 AM »

Woah it's going to looks sick in that holster! Totally sweet!

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 09:13:44 AM »

Thanks guys, I will be sure to post pics after the wife does get magic.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 02:03:55 PM »

That is sweet!  Now you just need to paint the blaster to return it to its correct, original coloration...  LOL

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: