Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Re: Ultrasabers Hilt and Blade Colour Reference List  (Read 15298 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1262

Light side points please

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 02:47:54 PM »

ZT, I'm pretty sure there is another thread for hilt and emitter/pommel combos, this one is for hilt and LED color combos.

Yes here is the thread to pose your question: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3179.720

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -423

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2019, 08:01:00 AM »

Here's a link for the Sentinel le v4 in tri adegan silver, since there isn't one yet

https://i.imgur.com/3gwzLHn.jpg

Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they would know.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2739

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2019, 11:21:49 AM »

FTFY

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -369

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2019, 07:40:16 AM »

Anyone have reference for a Butcher / Dominix V5 in  FO?

If not ill be able to rectify the Butcher in FO soon i just wanted to see if anyone already had an example.

Through passion, I gain strength

-FO Butcher    -PO "Inferno"    -BR Crimson Princess
-AB Aeon v3   -CG Aeon v5

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1142

Light side points please.

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2019, 08:31:47 AM »

Not yet...    You should check a thread called "The Orange Outcasts" under the saber gallery, though, there might be a few good reference shots there.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2019, 01:46:39 PM »

Not yet...    You should check a thread called "The Orange Outcasts" under the saber gallery, though, there might be a few good reference shots there.

Been there a few times. Have not found a Butcher example yet. Ill do another dive for the Dominix ref

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2019, 07:57:36 AM »

I may be able to make an Azure Butcher with PO LED happen, would that be useful to you?

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2019, 10:56:24 PM »

I may be able to make an Azure Butcher with PO LED happen, would that be useful to you?

absolutely - just looking mostly for shape and color reference

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2019, 08:04:15 PM »

Well hope this helps since my "comfort" wrapping may through off the shape a little.

In the dark:

In the dark with flash:

In the light:

Full disclaimer, this was done with the PO default setting on my Diamond Azure Menace, that's right I don't have a PO or Diamond Butcher.  It is a no special effects camera trick I learned from James Casey on this forum.  You take your Diamond/Emerald saber with blade ignited and insert the other end into the open hilt you are curious to see the color in.  Just wanted to let you know how I achieved these pics.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Dark Side Scholar

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2019, 08:33:44 AM »

Well hope this helps since my "comfort" wrapping may through off the shape a little.

In the dark:

In the dark with flash:

In the light:

Full disclaimer, this was done with the PO default setting on my Diamond Azure Menace, that's right I don't have a PO or Diamond Butcher.  It is a no special effects camera trick I learned from James Casey on this forum.  You take your Diamond/Emerald saber with blade ignited and insert the other end into the open hilt you are curious to see the color in.  Just wanted to let you know how I achieved these pics.

Much appreciated! I think my new Butcher was a good choice of color then ^_^

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2020, 02:14:16 PM »

I just love this thread.  It's like scanning the sabers on the website, but better.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2739

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2020, 06:15:28 AM »

In the dark:

In the dark with flash:

In the light:

I thought you always ran with blue down to the blade.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: