Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: USPS help  (Read 3270 times)
J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« on: February 16, 2018, 01:34:23 PM »

So I unfortunately went with usps to deliver my saber. It was expected to be here yesterday on the 15. Said it was in transit. Now I check this morning on the 16th and it’s sayin in transit to next facility? When yesterday it said it was in transit to destination. What’s a man to do? Just wait and hope it shows up or should I be reaching out to USPS?

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 01:46:30 PM »

I have had the same issue with the last few that I had shipped USPS. It normally take a couple extra days from their first scheduled delivery date. I have one that was supposed to be delivered yesterday, now its scheduled for today.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 01:51:25 PM »

I have had the same issue with the last few that I had shipped USPS. It normally take a couple extra days from their first scheduled delivery date. I have one that was supposed to be delivered yesterday, now its scheduled for today.

Right on! I’ll just wait it out and hopefully it’ll be here soon! Hope your saber arrives today!

ThanatosPa
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Dark Side points

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 02:23:08 PM »

USPS is HORRIBLE with their tracking. They do not seem to update well.  I have had packages delivered that said they were still at the starting spot.

Dark Sentinel LE Windowed silver
Aeon LE V2 Green
Also for those awarding points Dark Side please

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 02:48:15 PM »

USPS is HORRIBLE with their tracking. They do not seem to update well.  I have had packages delivered that said they were still at the starting spot.

Wow! I’m glad I went with fedex on my other order that is being shipped now! Which will win? FedEx or USPS? USPS has a head start so we’ll see. And yes USPS tracking is horrible! The first day it said in transit to destination and my zip code. 2nd day same thing. Now I wake up to where they didn’t update the tracking they just changed the wording in transit to facility. So who knows where this saber is!

Mosydys
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Warrior of the Light Side

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 03:16:33 PM »

I have had packages delivered that said they were still at the starting spot.
Oh, that makes me very scared of their International delivery. Especially, since the post in my country is said to be even worse Cry Cheesy

May The Force Be With You.
Malice - Tri-Cree BR, Obs v4
Guardian - Diamond

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 05:23:08 PM »

I'm having the same issue.  I think they have problems in their Houston hub...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

NavyDocFaust
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 05:56:46 PM »

I went with USPS on my first saber. It was only off by one day but I figured it was due to the snow storm here on Hoth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navy Hospital Corpsman First Class Petty Officer (Fleet Marine Force)

bburns112
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 03:38:28 AM »

Mine was sent out February 6th with expected delivery on February 8. On the 9th it updated saying it arrived in Houston and was delayed. No updates for days, just the “in transit to destination” thing for 3 days. Then it stopped. It finally arrived February 15th out of the blue. I wouldn’t worry to much about it. USPS sucks with tracking and meeting their expected delivery dates, but it should arrive no problem.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2018, 03:58:18 AM »

I've only had a couple of issues with USPS tracking. But, that said, I always go FedEx with Ultrasabers to that I can have the package dropped at one of their locations for me to pick up

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 02:04:05 PM »

I'm having the same issue.  I think they have problems in their Houston hub...

Is yours still “in transit to next facility”?

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2018, 02:07:44 PM »

Thanks y’all for your experiences. I feel more certain that it will arrive, just when is the question..has anyone had it say in transit to next facility and be delivered or do you usually have some sort of expected delivery date?

bburns112
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 05:27:28 PM »

Thanks y’all for your experiences. I feel more certain that it will arrive, just when is the question..has anyone had it say in transit to next facility and be delivered or do you usually have some sort of expected delivery date?

Mine said in transit, delayed for about a week and then it arrived in my regional sort facility and the delivery date was updated to that day.

J-Wan K
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 05:52:16 PM »

Mine said in transit, delayed for about a week and then it arrived in my regional sort facility and the delivery date was updated to that day.

Delayed for a week? Wow!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: