Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Ripples in the dark: A beginning.  (Read 12216 times)
Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 02:21:16 AM »

Wonderful training scene!  Looks like our two Soumi teens are progressing well, using more than just brute force.

As LSG mentioned, the inclusion of Masters Windy and Dooku give us a better handle of the timeline.  VERY interested in seeing where this is leading...

And looks like Ch'rianna displays a bit a sadomasochist tendency  Wink

Next installment please!   Grin

Thank you, most kindly.  Yes, the Soumi are more than just strong, but then, what would the Jedi want with strength alone? Wink

It does look that way, doesn't it?  Seems to surprise her, as well...

Is that hunger I feel, calling from your center?   We shall see how soon it pulls from my head and onto page...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 04:38:17 AM »

Another ripple...

He found himself marveling at all about him, his mind imagining the centuries of history that these solid rock walls had seen.  Ahead of him, Master Br'din smiled, he could feel the awe and excitement of the young man behind him.  The initiates, soon to be Padawan after their upcoming journey to Illum, had been given a few days to themselves, mostly.  They were still required to meditate five times each day, but could pursue, within limits, their own interests within the Temple.  He had all but begged Master Br'din to show him the ancient shrines below the Temple proper.

Eventually, the aging Master had relented, offering to show the lad a few of the chambers, those the Council had long deemed safe.  Still, Var'jo had practically exploded with excitement, and still he exuded his enthusiasm as they walked paths long known to the Order, and the stones all but hummed with the Force.  The old Master almost wondered if they were reacting to being seen as so important, yet again, to new eyes.  He smiled, continuing along, light held before him, as they made for the chamber he intended.

As he stepped into the chamber which Master Br'din had led him to, his blue eyes went wide, a gasp of surprise and awe escaping him, as he slowly took it all in from the arched doorway.  While deep below ground, and with only the two personal lights, the whole room seemed to light up, the stone cut and polished in such a way as to fill the cavernous space with any present light, and he could only imagine what it would look like lit up by a multitude of lightsabers.  Pillars, at the edges of the room vaulted up to support the ceiling, even that had been carved and polished, adding to the impressive feat of creation by Jedi hundreds of years gone.

His mind raced, wondering the stories of those who had once tread here in purpose, gathering to join in council, or announcement.  Vaunted stories of great Jedi, long dead, sped through his mind, and he wondered if he was the first of his people to set foot here.  In time, he made way to the pedestal, set centered at the far end of the chamber, the old Master shadowing near to him, borrowing in the vigor of the youth exploring this hallowed place.  As he reached out, and caressed, with utmost reverence, the long bare stone, he froze, his senses startled as something happened he did not expect.  Silently, a section of the stone slid open to reveal a small chamber, from which a single crystal, clear, but appearing to burn with a fire within, rose, slowly spinning in the air above the pulpit.

Br'din's eyes shot wide, as he stepped quickly to the boy's side, acting in spite of his surprise, ready to defend the boy, yet equally curious.  There had never been known a secret compartment in the ancient pedestal, not even clues in writting.  As the crystal rose from it's hidden place, his expression fell to wonder, and turned to Var'jo, who stood en-rapt, eyes held to the marvelous gem.  When they came, his words were quiet, almost whispered, as one would in disbelief and solemnity, "Take it, Var'jo, I believe it is meant for you, though I know not why, nor how I know."

Startled from the mesmerizing call of the crystal, for what could he say but that it had both mesmerized and called to him, by the words of the wise Master at his side, he broke his gaze aside to look at the man, startled in the moment, as the words echoed through his head, his own disbelief and confusion giving way to purposed action. 

"As you say, Master." his words, while brief, rang with more certainty than Br'din had heard yet from the youth, as did the manner in which Var'jo extended his arm, hand cupped, as he called to the crystal through the Force, and again the Master stood in surprise, as the two, boy and crystal, seemed to call out, in the Force, to one another.  In response, the crystal heeded the call, snapping swiftly to Var'jo's hand.

It had felt RIGHT to him, the crystal in his hand.  The call of it was like the warm arms of his mother, a feeling he hadn't recalled in some time before that very moment, as well as the ferocity of the Ursine for which he had been named.  The whole of the way back to his dorm, he had held it, barely opening his fingers, yet doing so often, to peer in at it, the light refracting within it, lighting it's core like the hottest furnace fire, and it filled him with a deep sense of warming, as well as resolve.  He feared, at moments, that the Masters would not let him keep it, yet every time he looked at it, or reached out to touch it with the Force, he knew, or did it tell him, that even the Council would not keep them apart.

Sooner than he realized, they were back in his room, and Master Br'din asked to see the stone once again, promising he would give it back.  Confidently the boy, though he even now looked less a boy than he had earlier, held out the stone to him, palm open, and floated it effortlessly to the man's waiting hands.  Turning it over and around, holding it to the light, and in shadow, and gently touching it with the Force, Br'din examined the stone for several long minutes, before offering it back to Var'jo, who opened his hand, and recalled the crystal to his own hand.

"They'll let me keep it, won't they, Master?"  His voice was curious, but strong, certainty flowing from him, even more than it ever had before.  These were curious events indeed.

"I will counsel that you be allowed to keep it, more so, I am not certain that IT would be parted long from you."  Master Br'din's words hung reassuringly in the air, and Var'jo knew that he meant them. 

"Now, get yourself to a meditation room, I believe you are behind a session on the day, and keep the events of this day to yourself for now, until I can confer with my peers on this matter."  As he spoke, the Master yet rose, already heading out the door, his own head still spinning at the events he had seen.  The crystal, if nothing else was not dark, he felt that, and it seemed...  paired to Var'jo in the force, but he did not understand that connection yet either.  As well, it had a feeling of strength, a deep connection to the living force, unlike any such crystal he had encountered before.

In his wake, Var'jo nodded, and reverently placed his prize in a pouch securely at his belt, and strode confidently to one of the more private meditation rooms, and those that saw his passing could not help but note that he moved with an increased surety of purpose...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 01:52:14 PM »

I like your rendition of the Ilum cave under the temple.  Seems that Var'jo may himself be something unique beyond his ancestry, perhaps a localized Vergence in the Force?  Clearly (and quite literally) the crystal is drawn to him for a specific reason...

To paraphrase Karm: 'tis a mystery to be solved in good time  Wink

OOC: are the Soumi an offshoot of humanity? Near-humans? Or something else entirely?

Or...is that part of the narrative that I have to be patient with?  Wink

Well done Illyiss!  Looking forward to the next chapter!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 10:11:49 PM »

I like your rendition of the Ilum cave under the temple.  Seems that Var'jo may himself be something unique beyond his ancestry, perhaps a localized Vergence in the Force?  Clearly (and quite literally) the crystal is drawn to him for a specific reason...

To paraphrase Karm: 'tis a mystery to be solved in good time  Wink

OOC: are the Soumi an offshoot of humanity? Near-humans? Or something else entirely?

Or...is that part of the narrative that I have to be patient with?  Wink

Well done Illyiss!  Looking forward to the next chapter!

The Soumi are human, and so simply a cultural/ethnic derivation.  I like the idea of interjecting different cultural types into the SW universe, I mean, there is a whole GALAXY of peoples and planets, after all. 

I will reveal, on the subject of the crystal, it is not illum, though it is a "known" saber crystal type, and yes, there is some larger force at work here. Wink

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2018, 12:41:07 AM »

Ancient crystal no one knows about chooses to reveal itself to talented Padawan with emotional attachments and cultural distinctions he keeps hidden and results in an immediate boost to both of them...what could possibly go wrong!
Also like the enforced five times a day mediation...pretty brutal to be honest...the rigidity of that will no doubt peeve a lot of padawans....

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2018, 02:00:08 AM »

Ancient crystal no one knows about chooses to reveal itself to talented Padawan with emotional attachments and cultural distinctions he keeps hidden and results in an immediate boost to both of them...what could possibly go wrong!
Also like the enforced five times a day mediation...pretty brutal to be honest...the rigidity of that will no doubt peeve a lot of padawans....

Nope, nothing to go awry in any of that! Wink

I pulled the meditation requirement straight from the Jedi Path, page 12.  "In addition, students must engage in five mandatory meditation sessions each day."  Penned by Grand Master Fae Coven.

I do believe though, that it is a requirement for initiates (Younglings), Padawans would be under the requirements of their Jedi Knight or Master.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 02:25:27 PM »

Nicely written, Illyiss!  We don't see the crystal cave under the Temple often enough.  Maker knows theres a TON of hidden passaged, caves, odd places where ancient crystals live...  ;-)

Seriously, though, I am greatly enjoying your writing and the peek we're getting into the early training of the padawans.  Indeed, the meditation requirements seem brutal, but they're literally weeding out candidates and also working to reinforce these youngling's connection to the Light side of the force from an early age.  5 meditation periods a day sounds really steep, but if they're only about 15-20 minutes long?  Hmm...

And the crystal.  Wow.  What is it with these crystals?!?!?!  LOL   This reminds me a bit of how Karmack 'met' The Ancient One on M'Tzigon.  Not quite as dramatic, but it would have caused a similar stir among the Masters of the time. 

Paving the way for more adventure!  Greatly looking forward to the future installments!  And, as LSG said, what could possibly go wrong?  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 08:47:58 PM »

Agreed, the meditation periods seem less brutal if you consider they may not have needed to be long, and one would think even ancient Masters would not want to try and ride herd of a group of 4 year old younglings, trying to get them to meditate for more than a few minutes at a time.  As well, five times, upon waking, mid morning, mid day, mid afternoon, and before bed, isn't really all that difficult, especially, if as you said, it's to reinforce connection to the Force, train self control and reflection, and teaching them the habit of re-centering between activities.

I am enjoying this foray into providing some windows of the development of early minds, though I admit, I don't know how much time I will spend with them during the Padawan phase.  I suppose the story will lead me where it will. Wink

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2018, 07:49:32 AM »

And so, now, something more...

Chapter 5

**********************************************************************************************

Twelve excited figures, seated in a semi-circle around Master Deelin, who was explaining to the hopeful Padawans before him, exactly how the choosing would go, his breaths forming puffs in the air, as the heated moisture from his lungs condensed in the freezing cold air of the empty Temple on Illum.  Before him, as they drank in every word, most of the students were shivering slightly, rubbing arms or legs now and then to stay warm.  Most of them, but not two.  The two Suomi humans, both from a world with long, icy winter seasons, and short, barely temperate summers, while bundled well against the cold, were genetically more conditioned to the low temperatures, and sat still, in a semi-meditative state as they listened carefully to the Master's words.

They would be let into the crystal caves at dawn, when the rising light would melt the ice covering the entrance, and would have one planetary rotation, sixty six standard hours, to find their crystal, and make it back out before the ice flow reformed, blocking the cave's entrance.  Little was told to the initiates, only that they would know their crystal when they discovered it, that it would call to them, but not a clue how to find it, or what manner this calling would take.  Var'jo, alone among them thought he had an idea of what such a call might feel like, as he felt the warm, slow pulse of the Corusca gem, as it had been identified as by one of the Masters specializing in geology.  Suppressing a grin, as the crystal with him allowed him to feel more confident, perhaps it even resonated in such a way as to increase such a sense within him.  All any of the Masters had discovered for certain was that the gem seemed to pulse in the force, and when within proximity for Var'jo, such emanations synchronized with his own natural rhythms.

As one, the class of eager young seekers gasped in awe as the morning light hit the wall of ice before them, refracting from both it, and the crystalline structures within the rock behind and showering the large chamber in interlacing prisms of rainbow effect, before the glowing star rose higher in the sky, the angle gone, and the ice sheet melting away, in a rush that seemed a little too fast, not that any of the already running students noticed.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Var'jo and La'ulu teamed up, to no one's great surprise, the pair trotting off silently into the depth of the maze-like caves, the larger, older boy following the lead of confident female, trailing some sensation he couldn't sense with the certainty of a bounty hunter chasing a tracking beacon.  Without word between them, La'ulu made last second turns, her speed ever increasing as her urgency, her boundless enthusiasm spurred her onward toward what just HAD to be her crystal. 

Behind her, the Var'jo followed her as he would his own shadow with the light behind him, her signature in the Force nearly as familiar to him as his own, all the while his senses extended, open to any indication of a call from his eventual lightsaber crystal.  He was starting to think the caves were playing tricks on him, as it seemed that the call to him surrounded him, and so he decided he would follow and support his little sister, interpreting the Force as wanting him on that path.

And so it was that he very nearly plowed into her back, rounding a tight left handed turn in the narrow cave, finding her dead stopped before a large cavern, crystals glittering and glinting all about in the light of their glow rods.  He could feel the disbelief and fear coiling about her, her eyes wide, staring at something, but nothing he could see.  Pulling his will about him like armor, he shifted to a defensive stance, ready to fight to the death for her, and his strong voice, already deepening with puberty, called to her.

"'Ulu, what is it, what do you see?"  and while confident, concern tinged the edges of his words.

There, looming before her, Ch'rianna and Tucree, but, fully grown, blazing red bladed sabers in their hands, deep thrumming static filling her ears from them, and they were laughing at her, sneering. 

"What's the matter, little baby, can't find your toy?"  the adult Ch'rianna mocked her, while her companion pointed and laughed.

The fear, which she hadn't felt from them in years now washed through her like ice, her skin seeming to tighten, her mouth suddenly dry and her head swam.  But... this wasn't right... they weren't grown yet...  Was... was this a vision from the Force?   Of the future?  Or was it just part of her trial?

She saw it glowing behind them, pulsing, first a light, white glow, and slowly deepening through shades of blue until it was a strong, deep blue, the color of the sky just before it went gray in a storm.  She could FEEL it calling to her, pleading for rescue, as though the two who had made her childhood so painful, and now seemed fully grown Sith had taken it hostage.

Var'jo felt the change in her, the determination swirling into her as through a whirlwind formed about her, and her stance shifted slowly, deliberately, face twisting into a mask of will and focus.  He wasn't sure at all what she was experiencing, but somehow he knew it was her task to complete, and so remained at the ready, but steeled himself to allow her to accomplish it.

She gripped the blade in her hands (though it was really just her glow rod, in her mind's eye, it was a saber), and shifted into an offensive stance, resolve filling her mind, and flooding her essence.  Like a wildcat, she sprang, blade arcing through the air, blocking the strong blow from Ch'rianna, sliding before the dark bully could lock her, ducking under, and side stepping just in time to parry a viscous strike from Tucree, his dark rimmed, red glowing eyes tracking her movements in anger, hate.

Before she could riposte to the annoying lapdog, she was forced to dance a circle back and to her right as Ch'rianna hammered blindingly fast strikes down at her from her taller vantage.  Just when La'ulu thought she couldn't hold this defense much longer, the realization blazed in her mind.  She was much shorter, and Ch'rianna was hammering her strikes from above. 

With a sudden grin, the smaller girl let fall her block, and ducked forward, shoved the approaching Tucree away with a blast in the Force, and dropped into a sliding kick, knocking Ch'rianna off balance, as the white blade sliced the insides of the Sith's thighs, and she spun up, stabbing through up from behind, dispatching the bully.

Almost too late, she turned to parry the wild swing from her other tormentor, as he screamed rage at her, and she could feel the dark pressing all about her.  His attacks were powerful, buffeting her about even as she blocked them, but he was enraged, clumsy, and she started timing his attacks.

From the edge of the cavern, Var'jo watched, stunned, and perhaps a little amused, as the girl jumped and dashed about, fighting what looked to him like imaginary monsters.  He knew he probably shouldn't feel so casual about it, but she DID look sort of silly fighting nothing out there.  At the same time, he was growing more and more frustrated with his own attempts to sense his crystal, as though the "call" he was looking for was bouncing all about him.

"There.  Three, two, one, and GO!" she thought to herself as she stepped back from Tucree's next swing instead of blocking it, then jumped up and forward, boosting her action with the Force, vaulting over and behind him, as she twisted about, and finished him with a well placed lunge to the heart.

Breathing heavily, she padded over to the crystal, and lifted it gently, triumphant, sweat pouring down her face, her clothed beneath her coat soaked, and she realized, there were no bodies, and she held, other than the glowing, vibrating crystal, a simple glow rod, now bearing indentations where she had gripped it so tightly.

************************************************************************************************************

He was starting to get really frustrated now.  They had been searching for hours and hours.  They were exhausted, pulling on the Force as much as they dared to keep going, and certain that outside the caves, the rest of the initiates had already gathered, crystals in hand, and that Master Deelin would be starting to wonder.  Still the pull of his crystal ALWAYS seemed to come from all around him, no matter where they were.

The whole frelling planet couldn't be his crystal.  In a huff, he kicked a rock in front of him and sat down, head in hands.  He felt her gentle hand on his face, her skin on his, she had taken her glove off, again, and she lifted his chin to look him in the eyes.  She gave him a soft, accepting, endearing look, not speaking for long moments, and he almost felt the heat rise in his cheeks, but pushed that down quickly.  What it did accomplish, however, was to fill him with purpose, resolve, as well as center him, somehow. 

With several deep breaths, he dropped quickly into a light meditation, as La'ulu smiled and giggled, backing away to give him space, she pulled out her own crystal, again, turning it over and over in her hand, her own honey brown eyes, almost the color of copper, reflecting the deep blue in her hand.

His eyes opened wide, and he stood quickly, yanking his glove from his right hand, and reached into his inner pocket.  As he pulled out the stone he had found under the temple, he ushered her closer with his other hand. 

Putting her own crystal back in her pouch, she padded over to him, tilting her head in curiosity.  He had shown her the stone several times, when he found it, but not so much since they left Coruscant. 

"Here, take this, and go around the corner, I have an idea!"  his excited voice echoed down the passage, and she took the gem from him, uncertain.

"Okay."  She tried to sound encouraging, but was confused.  She headed off, with his prize, which was warm. 

"This sure is a strange crystal." she thought, and his idea hit her, so she ran a little faster.

Behind her, she could hear his shout joyous celebration and he came running full tilt after her, unexpectedly lifting her up, and twirling her around, laughing aloud.

"I already had it, the whole time it was in my pocket!"  he shouted, joy and triumph filling the very Force around him, his eyes staring deeply into hers.

She laughed with him, caught up in the moment, and for just a second, almost felt like she wanted to kiss him.  Shaking her head, she dismissed THAT notion, and looked at her chronograph.

"We've got to hurry back, there's not much time!"  she exclaimed, breaking the moment, though she could have sworn she saw something in his eyes.

And so, hand in hand, the two ran full speed back to the entrance, only stopping just before the exit to let go one another's hand, and walk confidently out into the Temple room, ten shivering initiates, and a Jedi Master with raised eyebrow...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2018, 09:01:04 AM »

Interesting sequence with La'ulu...
"Was... was this a vision from the Force?   Of the future?  Or was it just part of her trial?"
No answer ever came...and if it was a test did she pass or did she fail by "springing like a wild cat"?
And as for Var'jo...that crystal seems to be...dominating him...

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2018, 09:06:48 AM »

Interesting sequence with La'ulu...
"Was... was this a vision from the Force?   Of the future?  Or was it just part of her trial?"
No answer ever came...and if it was a test did she pass or did she fail by "springing like a wild cat"?
And as for Var'jo...that crystal seems to be...dominating him...

Maybe.  Maybe not.  Our ambitious young hopefuls continue on their quest to become Jedi Knights, defenders of the innocent and the Republic, as questions arise, curiosities abound, and answers seem to avoid the serving platter.  Stay tuned, and see what might be revealed in the next Ripple in the Dark...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2018, 01:52:41 PM »

Absolute phenomenal, Ilyiss!

Am I correct in picking up Slavic influences from the Suomi?

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2018, 04:24:22 PM »

Closer to Finnish IIRC  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2018, 10:26:58 PM »

Absolute phenomenal, Ilyiss!

Am I correct in picking up Slavic influences from the Suomi?
Closer to Finnish IIRC  Wink

Very perceptive.  Yes, there are some definate influences of the far Northern Europeans, and the language is borrowed and made slightly more SWarzy from Finnish.   

Thank you, and I hope everyone is enjoying reading as much as I am writing.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2018, 12:17:16 AM »

Illyiss your story is so much fun to read!  Thank you for sharing.  I had not picked up on the Scandinavian/Finnish connection but I greatly appreciate the effort!  But beyond that, your narrative abilities and lyrical style with the language are just so much fun to read!  Awesome!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: