Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Reply if you LOVE The Force Unleashed!!!  (Read 17525 times)
StarWarsFan626
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« on: February 17, 2018, 04:11:03 AM »

Hey guys. I was searching through these topics and saw something with video games. I just got The Force Unleashed and it is AMAZING!!! The only problem is it's on my Wii, so the graphics aren't as good as they would be if they were on Xbox. I still love the game, though. Personally, the gameplay is better than the cutscenes. I love the yellow blade with the heavy training gear on Starkiller because he just looks so op. 5/5 to the game creators.

My sabers: Aeon V2 TRI AS

My wishlist: Phantasm Initiate V3 in CG, Renegade LE Diamond, Dorinian in GB, Apprentice LE V5 in BVA, Dark Initiate LE V5 in BR, Prophecy in AB, Brood Guard LE in BR or SR, Empress in SY or FR, Bellicose in CG or VA, Butcher in VA or BR, Fulcrum & Lost Grey in CG, Chosen One CE in BR, Dominicide (Cant decide what color lol), The Fallen in FO or GB, Dark Monarch Diamond,

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 11:54:52 AM »

Hey guys. I was searching through these topics and saw something with video games. I just got The Force Unleashed and it is AMAZING!!! The only problem is it's on my Wii, so the graphics aren't as good as they would be if they were on Xbox. I still love the game, though. Personally, the gameplay is better than the cutscenes. I love the yellow blade with the heavy training gear on Starkiller because he just looks so op. 5/5 to the game creators.

I'm trying to beat TFU 2 again at the moment on the hardest difficulty and it is really hard, at least for me. I like the first one more because of the boss battles being against lightsaber wielding opponents and I felt like the story was better as well.
I wish they would make something new with the controls from Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. I don't understand why every sword based combat game doesn't make use of the analog stick.    

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 05:30:11 PM »

Haven't played the first, but I have played TFU II, and it is awesome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 07:43:04 PM »

Haven't played the first, but I have played TFU II, and it is awesome.

If you liked TFU 2 I HIGHLY recommend picking up 1 if you get a chance. It's longer and I feel like the whole thing is more of an actual story.
Plus, not to spoil anything, you get to play as someone pretty damn special for the first level. Wink

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 07:55:55 PM »

If you liked TFU 2 I HIGHLY recommend picking up 1 if you get a chance. It's longer and I feel like the whole thing is more of an actual story.
Plus, not to spoil anything, you get to play as someone pretty damn special for the first level. Wink

I have been wanting too, but I don't play Xbox much, and they don't make it for PS4.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 05:57:58 AM »

I have been wanting too, but I don't play Xbox much, and they don't make it for PS4.

Solution. Trade me your PS4 for my XBOX 360 with TFU ! and 2 on the hard drive. Good trade yeah? Wink

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 08:48:40 AM »

Solution. Trade me your PS4 for my XBOX 360 with TFU ! and 2 on the hard drive. Good trade yeah? Wink

Good trade if I liked XBOX, and didn't already have a 360. Wink

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 01:20:25 PM »

Good trade if I liked XBOX, and didn't already have a 360. Wink

Tongue is all I have to say about that. Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 05:18:43 PM »

TFU brought me to the Dark Side, and is the source of my all time favorite scene. Can anyone say "Star-Destroyer-killer"? Wink

The first was superior to the sequel.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthAcolyte
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

It may not be red but it can still kill jedi

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 10:26:34 PM »

I played 1 on DS and 360, and LOVED IT, 2 for 360 was good, got repetitive but throwing troopers into those fans is awesome

current saber: initiate v2(red)[stunt] dream saber: reaper(silver w/disks)[lite]

DarthAcolyte
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

It may not be red but it can still kill jedi

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 10:32:57 PM »

Sorry for double

current saber: initiate v2(red)[stunt] dream saber: reaper(silver w/disks)[lite]

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 12:43:51 PM »

I played 1 on DS and 360, and LOVED IT, 2 for 360 was good, got repetitive but throwing troopers into those fans is awesome
I actually loved the the "Poor Bob" achievement. I thought 2 was too short, and jumped too many sharks. But 1 was kriffing AWESOMENESS incarnate.

Also, if you need to edit a post, you have one hour from posting to edit. This can be done by clicking the little pencil icon, or hitting MODIFY. This will help eliminate double (or triple) posting. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 12:55:31 PM »

Sorry for double
Fixed. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2018, 11:20:00 PM »

So, who do we have to threaten to get a third? Even if they take it in some new story direction, they need style and inspiration from the first TFU.

Fable 2 and TFU are why I bought Xbox 360.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2018, 07:02:08 PM »

So, who do we have to threaten to get a third? Even if they take it in some new story direction, they need style and inspiration from the first TFU.
The Mouse.  Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: