Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Replacing my Initiate pommel  (Read 5538 times)
FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« on: February 19, 2018, 04:50:08 PM »

Hey folks. I'm thinking of changing the pommel on my saber. Ints an Initiate LE V4, and I wanted your input on which pommel you think looks best on the Initiate.

Pics would also be very helpful. Thanks!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 05:17:15 PM »

I'm a fan of the Bellicose pommel on my Ini v4's

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 06:50:09 PM »

Lady Kath showed the Bellicose, which looks pretty impressive. I assume you've already scrolled down to the lovely picture showcasing all the pommels on the Initiate V4 LE buying page? If not, check that out. It does show the larger version "Aeon" model instead of the Initiate but could be a good place to get some ideas.

You might also check out "the other guys who make MHS pommels that fit Ultrasabers" (forum rules, can't mention name). They've got some cool options too.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 07:14:09 PM »

I like the Renegade Small on there, actually.  This is a dark Initiate V4 with a renegade small.  You can also do this on the normal initiate with a normal silver renegade small pommel.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 07:26:07 PM »

Lady Kath showed the Bellicose, which looks pretty impressive. I assume you've already scrolled down to the lovely picture showcasing all the pommels on the Initiate V4 LE buying page? If not, check that out. It does show the larger version "Aeon" model instead of the Initiate but could be a good place to get some ideas.

You might also check out "the other guys who make MHS pommels that fit Ultrasabers" (forum rules, can't mention name). They've got some cool options too.
If you are referring to TCSS (The Custom Saber Shop) we can mention them on the site. One of the places we can mention.

And I would suggest checking out TCSS.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 07:39:49 PM »

Archon. Can't beat it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 07:46:16 PM »

If you are referring to TCSS (The Custom Saber Shop) we can mention them on the site. One of the places we can mention.

And I would suggest checking out TCSS.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You got it, thanks for the insight. Point

I like the Renegade Small on there, actually.  This is a dark Initiate V4 with a renegade small.  You can also do this on the normal initiate with a normal silver renegade small pommel.

That looks amazing. I have to ask, how does one order just a Renegade pommel without having to buy a crossguard saber? Checked the Pommel section and did a site search but got nuthin'.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 08:05:09 PM »

That's a great question...

I checked their website to make sure I knew what I was talking about.  :-)  And you're right, they're not on the list under "pommels" for individual sale.
You CAN select them as a pommel upgrade when you're ordering a new initiate V4.  But you already have the saber, so that's not really an option.  :-)

So...  Best I can come up with is to shoot an email to info@ultrasabers.com and ask how you can get a "Renegade SE Small" pommel.   They may not offer that one for separate sale.
If that's the case, I would recommend the Archon or Bellicose pommels as an alternative.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Punisher2468
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

Dark side points pretty please c:

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 08:54:36 PM »

Hands down you should check out the catalyst pommels, the width matches the initiates seamlessly and gives the end of the saber a nice finish

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 09:04:22 PM »

I was considering the Archon pommel, but that Renegade pommel looks SWEET.

DizB
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 09:19:04 PM »

I ordered a Dark Catalyst pommel with my Dominix LE V4 and it fits perfectly.  The taper looks very cool and finishes the hilt nicely.

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 09:38:45 PM »

I use a Dark Shock pommel, and it looks great.

This is the best pic I have of it right now.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 09:56:46 PM »

I use a Dark Shock pommel, and it looks great.

Yeah, I was thinking the Shock might look good on the Initiate, with the gold accents. I also thought the Malice pommel might look cool, if it sits flush.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 09:20:24 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2018, 10:07:11 PM »

I was considering the Archon pommel, but that Renegade pommel looks SWEET.
I will admit, the Small 'Gade pommel is sweet, but the Archon just has a greater aesthetic appeal. IMO

Yeah, I was thinking the Shock might look good on the Initiate, with the gold accents. I also thought the Malice pommel might look cool, if it sits flush.
The Dark Shock pommel is black with silver accents.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2018, 10:15:20 PM »

I will admit, the Small 'Gade pommel is sweet, but the Archon just has a greater aesthetic appeal. IMO
The Dark Shock pommel is black with silver accents.
Indeed, but the Shock pommel is silver with gold accents, which is more in line with the Initiate.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: