Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi Names  (Read 10490 times)
Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 09:16:04 PM »

Phone books.  Page through the phone book until something pops out at you.  Works like a charm.  :-)

Genius, pure genius  Smiley

Point

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 10:01:02 PM »

Phone books.  Page through the phone book until something pops out at you.  Works like a charm.  :-)
Genius, pure genius  Smiley

Point
Seconded!

Superlative idea Karm!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

EmmyV
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 33

I do dig giant robots

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2018, 10:43:06 PM »

I have bsed many a Star Wars name by taking a two syllable name, and mixing the syllables, then I go to random.org and hit string generator until something sounds like a sound.

Examples:

Rahndyl Kurr
Amelya Dwyn
Crystiv Mon

Living Here In Jersey
Fighting villains from afar
You gotta find first gear in your giant robot car
You dig giant robots
I dig giant robots
We dig giant robots
Chicks dig giant robots
Nice.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 11:25:00 AM »

I use the first three letters of my middle name (Garrett) and the first 2 letters of my first name (William) combined with the first two letters of my mothers maiden name (Murphy) and the first three letters of the city I was born (Santa Cruz).
I like the end result personally. This usually works with almost every one I know. Good luck.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2018, 11:52:38 AM »

I use the first three letters of my middle name (Garrett) and the first 2 letters of my first name (William) combined with the first two letters of my mothers maiden name (Murphy) and the first three letters of the city I was born (Santa Cruz).
I like the end result personally. This usually works with almost every one I know. Good luck.
Tri-Fr Rihou

Yeah doesn't work for everybody LOL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2018, 02:04:17 PM »

Tri-Fr Rihou

Yeah doesn't work for everybody LOL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LOL. Yeah. Like I said, ALMOST everyone. I tried.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2018, 02:08:09 PM »

I like the use of a hyphen. Rearranging the rules, my name would now be Tho-ma Brelk.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2018, 11:01:51 PM »

Taegin is very similar to my real name, and Roan just sounded great after it. Other names I have thought up like Denna Eem literally came from "and me". The name was originally Dna Em, but I didn't care too much for it, so I changed it to Denna Eem once I started writing my fan fiction. Many of my names are taken from real life, and just twisted a bit. Darth Rowahn came from the Rowan tree, Caedon Ti'Rell came from the names Caydon and Tyrell, two other names I like. I'm not exactly sure where Ralen Yorul came from, but you get the point.  Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2018, 06:07:05 AM »

I like the use of a hyphen. Rearranging the rules, my name would now be Tho-ma Brelk.

If I was to spell my Jedi name in Aurebesh, would I still use a hyphen?

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2018, 08:40:02 AM »

If I was to spell my Jedi name in Aurebesh, would I still use a hyphen?

Come on. No answer? You guys would let me get a Star Wars tattoo with improper use of Aurebesh?  Tongue

BoridrenDurist
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 21

Lightside points please

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2018, 05:23:28 PM »

rough draft but this is what it would look like

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

"Your lightsaber is not just a weapon but a tool, a friend, and most importantly a piece of who you are"
Owned sabers: "Viatorem" stunt Initiate V2 CG with fleece wrap, "Riptide" stunt Prophecy v3 GB

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2018, 05:11:50 AM »

rough draft but this is what it would look like

Thank you. I appreciate the response. So it would be placed high instead of in the middle? Interesting.

BoridrenDurist
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 21

Lightside points please

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2018, 05:17:41 AM »

Thank you. I appreciate the response. So it would be placed high instead of in the middle? Interesting.
Anything to help

"Your lightsaber is not just a weapon but a tool, a friend, and most importantly a piece of who you are"
Owned sabers: "Viatorem" stunt Initiate V2 CG with fleece wrap, "Riptide" stunt Prophecy v3 GB

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2018, 09:02:29 AM »

Anything to help

Thank you! I had seen several things like this but it did not have hyphens and other symbols. That's perfect! Smiley

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2018, 11:59:38 AM »

Yes, very good BoridrenDurist; the "proper" one. Smiley
+1

You can also score the actual TTF here: Aurebesh Font

*tip: don't use caps ever...*

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: