Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wish.com  (Read 1485 times)
mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« on: February 20, 2018, 05:58:08 PM »

just found this and wondered if anyone has used it? There are a lot of cool items for RP costumes for super cheap…That said…Some reviews are quite abysmal. Just curious.

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 07:53:56 PM »

I'd never even heard of it but I just made an account to see what was there. I'd personally beware of sites like this just because it's a bunch of sellers posting things up but without the amount of control and buyer protection that a site like Ebay would offer. That old adage of "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" might apply here with the prices. A lot of reviews for the Star Wars items are 5 stars but like you said it didn't take long to find mountains of negative reviews on the items as well as the website itself. I'd stay away.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 08:04:23 PM »

Actually, Wish is really good about refunds if stuff comes in wrong, not as advertised, late, or not at all.  That said, read everything on a listing carefully, especially dimensions and sizing.  All the clothing is by Asian sizing, so is a good 2-3, or more, sizes smaller than it's US counterpart.  Oh, and the prices are great, if you can wait up to 6 weeks for the item.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 08:08:51 PM »

thanks to both…I think I'll steer clear

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

EmmyV
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 33

I do dig giant robots

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 10:15:04 PM »

I use Wish a bunch actually. I use it mostly for jewlery and cheap handbags, but I didn't know they did costume stuff. Quality is actually pretty decent for the items I've gotten from them.

Living Here In Jersey
Fighting villains from afar
You gotta find first gear in your giant robot car
You dig giant robots
I dig giant robots
We dig giant robots
Chicks dig giant robots
Nice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: