Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Disable lockup entirely?  (Read 1870 times)
DavidYaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 22

« on: February 20, 2018, 06:00:43 PM »

Is there any way to disable the lockup feature entirely? I never use it on purpose; the only time it gets activated is sometimes accidentally when I'm trying to turn the saber off.

I know I can turn off the Lockup flashing with the checkbox in the UltraSabers Launcher app, which I have done, but the sound is still present, and it doesn't respond to impacts while the lockup sound is playing.

I haven't yet edited the sound font to remove the lockup sound entirely. If I do that, will a short press enter 'lockup mode' (impacts are ignored), or is it smart enough to stay in regular mode (impacts play sound & activate flash)?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 07:45:02 PM »

Unfortunately not, as it is a function deep inside the Obsidian board. It's not accessible for us. You can only disable the effects, but not the feature itself.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 08:15:48 PM »

You can add no lockup effects, but pressing the lockup button will play the hum sound and no other effects can play. It's an improvement over having lockup when you don't want it, but not perfect. I've grown to love doing lockups in fights.

DavidYaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 12:36:18 AM »

Well, that's unfortunate, but I'm not surprised that this feature isn't implemented.

If any Ultrasabers developers are reading, I have a feature request.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: