Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: $75 Mystery Box Unboxing  (Read 1564 times)
NavyDocFaust
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« on: February 21, 2018, 03:58:57 AM »

So, I just got my second MB in the mail today. I’m happy with the hilt, but it’s the second red in a row I received. I know it’s the gamble you take for ordering a MB, but I was hoping for something like blue this time around. I’m interested in trading if there’s anyone out there who would like to. I’ve got the Aeon V4 with windowed emitter. Video is down below. My kids and pets were excited during the unboxing so I apologize for the craziness 😂

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=29s&amp;v=yoqbaXAPAZk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=29s&amp;v=yoqbaXAPAZk</a>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navy Hospital Corpsman First Class Petty Officer (Fleet Marine Force)

Darth_Eclipse
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 04:49:51 AM »

Nice Saber Man Im sure either someone will trade you or at least through it up for someone to buy in your local area
sure someone will take it off your hands and then try another mystery box with the cash you get, good luck

Diesel
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -91

Give Yourself To The Dark Side

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 05:13:12 AM »

If you know how to solder then you can get a different color led off the site and change it out.

Chosen One CE, Diamond
Graflex CE
Fulcrum, diamond
Manticore, custom install
Menace. custom install
Dark Menace, custom install
Raven, custom install
Guardian, emerald, obsidian v4 sound
Scorpion, red w/silver FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Dark Initiate le v3, red w/va FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Aeon le v4, artic blue
Dark Sentinel v4, quad green, custom sound

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 09:28:38 AM »

Hi.  I find this so amusing because all I receive from years of grab bags and now MB's are sabers with green or blue LED's.  The red blade is so illusive for me.  lol  Smiley

Perhaps someone knows if a theatrical gel filter can change the red to more of a pyrestone orange, salmon pink or deeper purple without losing much illumination.  The sample books members purchase the most are Lee and Roscolux filters.  Can look them up on line.

For you and the general membership... US does not allow public trading and selling of sabers on their Forum.  Wink

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 06:25:44 PM »

Great saber!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: