Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound stopped working  (Read 1903 times)
grimunderworld
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: February 21, 2018, 07:03:10 PM »

Bought a couple of sabers this past weekend in KC. Having an issue with one in particular. Saber has the Diamond Controller and the sound stopped working. After taking the batteries out and charging them, still no sound. I accidentally hit the on button while screwing the bottom cover in, and the sound started working, but only if I was physically pressing the middle of the speaker.

Is this an easy issue to fix myself or would this require warranty work?

frankmoses
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

Light side points, please

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 07:41:57 PM »

Have you messed with the default sound parameters at all? Mine suddenly stopped working on emerald. I reset all the parameters to default, and it works just fine again. Just a thought

"You can‘t force people to be just and decent. Such qualities arise from within – they cannot be forced from without." - Qui-Gon Jinn

grimunderworld
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 08:53:51 PM »

Have you messed with the default sound parameters at all? Mine suddenly stopped working on emerald. I reset all the parameters to default, and it works just fine again. Just a thought

Have not messed with any settings other than the internal menu to change colors and whatnot. What's odd is that the sound works as normal if I am pushing the speaker in, almost as it something has come disconnected internally.

frankmoses
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

Light side points, please

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 04:32:41 PM »

To clarify, the light comes on but the sound only comes on if you push the speaker? it almost sounds like a battery connection issue, but not if the light comes on without pushing the speaker. If you still have a warranty I wouldn't mess with it too much (unless someone else has a solution?) and contact US, as you don't want to void the warranty. 

"You can‘t force people to be just and decent. Such qualities arise from within – they cannot be forced from without." - Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: