Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: missing shipment  (Read 942 times)
Newby
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: February 25, 2018, 01:24:27 AM »

I had an order from 2017-12-29 and was suppose to arrive 01-18-2018.  FedEx lost it and have notified that they have settle the claim with the shipper.  I was wondering how long before I would see my first Light saber that I hope will be a few?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 01:40:26 AM »

Email Ultra Sabers on this real quick like if you haven't already yet. Might end up being a good saber too x.x Unless you got a Mystery Box or something. info@ultrasabers.com I think is who to email about this

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 03:15:44 AM »

Hi.  That's too bad about your delivery.  We can't really help you as this is the Forum only and not the US business.

You need to take this up with them so here is what to do.  You say that you have had notification that FedEx have acknowledged losing your parcel and have settled with US ?!  Gather that claim # plus your US invoice # from the top right hand side of the order page... plus any other pertinent information.  Then email US.  If you can take a clear photo of any written notification from FedEx then including it with your email would speed things up.

I feel like we are missing a piece... related to why US has not gotten back to you if FedEx resolved this lost parcel issue with them.  Do you already have an open file with US ?

email here :   shipping@ultrasabers.com

Hope you get your order soon.  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:17:27 AM by Lord Rapine » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: