Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Initiate V4 Review (Pike extension bonus!)  (Read 1639 times)
Cpcorn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: March 08, 2018, 05:35:22 AM »

Hi everyone!
One of my students and I made a review for the Dark Initiate. I use these in my martial arts class and they're a huge hit! I've had several students go out and order their own ultrasabers to use just for my class.  Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLixFTbuEjE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLixFTbuEjE</a>
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:25:53 AM by Lord Rapine » Logged

Ghosty21
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 10:12:52 AM »

awesome vid looking forward to seeing more in the future

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

Sabers owned: Aeon le v4 blazing red. Scorpian Blazing red.
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/darthstylesylordlangtreecos/

you even consider that light side button and i will remove your hand

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 10:33:26 AM »

I embedded your video for you Cpcorn.  Clicking on "quote" on your own post will show you what I did.

Very cool. Smiley

Great review, and I'm really happy to hear that lots of people get to try them out.  That's awesomeness.  

I will add, and like you said, it's personal preference, but there is a consensus that reds and oranges look better in the non-UE blades (the diffusion makes those colours appear pastel-ish).

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 11:52:35 AM »

Thanks for the video review and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Cpcorn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 02:34:04 PM »

I embedded your video for you Cpcorn.  Clicking on "quote" on your own post will show you what I did.

Very cool. Smiley

Great review, and I'm really happy to hear that lots of people get to try them out.  That's awesomeness.  

I will add, and like you said, it's personal preference, but there is a consensus that reds and oranges look better in the non-UE blades (the diffusion makes those colours appear pastel-ish).

+1

Thanks for fixing that! Also thanks for the feedback for reds and oranges. I’m planning on ordering my next sabers with non-UE blades. That way my students can have options for blade types.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 06:49:26 AM »

Nice video and great review.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 08:31:28 PM »

Really fun with you thanks. Quick question though, how do I go about getting the pike attachment so that I might be able to make one? Looking forward to more videos.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cpcorn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 06:38:55 AM »

Really fun with you thanks. Quick question though, how do I go about getting the pike attachment so that I might be able to make one? Looking forward to more videos.
I used the “Yari Pike Extension”. It’s under parts/accessories on the Ultrasabers website. I tried getting the link for you but I’m having trouble accessing it at the moment. I have three of them so I can vary the size. Two extensions is my favorite. I like to use a 16” blade if I have all three attachments so it becomes a full spear. It’s really heavy though so be careful in sparring but it’s a lot of fun and a great workout!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: