Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Author Topic: A Star Wars Story: What anthology film do you want?  (Read 45775 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2019, 06:15:05 PM »

I like this idea. Of course I've been pushing for an R-rated SW movie for sometime.

the  you could see the side of SW that they can't really show in a Pg-13 movie

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2019, 06:38:30 PM »

the  you could see the side of SW that they can't really show in a Pg-13 movie
Yes. Let the Dark Side flow.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2019, 10:42:52 PM »

I like this idea. Of course I've been pushing for an R-rated SW movie for sometime.

Agreed, it would be a boon to the franchise if done right. 

One story that could be cool fitting with that darker theme is a film version of 'Nomad' - and EU comic series check it out of wookipedia - as a one off it would be perfect i think almost a straight adaptation (only 4 parts so ould be done in a 2 hr or so film easy).  Personally i think it was one of the best SW comics ever made, has some darker tones but still very Star Wars.

Unfortunately i don't think Disney will ever go for that more adult market in a big way, they may toss a few scraps in that direction but not enough to satisfy...

Well back to the fan fiction to do what they won't LOL.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2019, 01:01:14 PM »

I would love to see two "R" rated TOR trilogies, a light side trilogy and a dark side one that focuses on their upbringing and their perspectives

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2019, 02:08:08 PM »

I would love to see two "R" rated TOR trilogies, a light side trilogy and a dark side one that focuses on their upbringing and their perspectives
Already working on an R-rated Sith story. Not so much in language, but the violence would go all the way up to Deadpool.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2019, 06:41:26 PM »

Logos is quite creative when it comes to using the Force to maim and kill

Logos, finish yo book.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2019, 06:58:11 PM »

A SW movie with tons of language would just turn me off to it (same with sex and nudity). I have no desire to see those things in one of my favorite series, but a movie rated R for violence would be just fine.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2019, 07:24:44 PM »

A SW movie with tons of language would just turn me off to it (same with sex and nudity). I have no desire to see those things in one of my favorite series, but a movie rated R for violence would be just fine.
I don’t think any of us care about nudity or gratuitous swearing in a SW movie. I wanna see a lightsaber do DP level of slicing and dicing and the Force used creatively. Choaking, throwing and lightning is a good starting point but I wanna see the Dark Side get down and dirty

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2019, 07:36:36 PM »

I don’t think any of us care about nudity or gratuitous swearing in a SW movie. I wanna see a lightsaber do DP level of slicing and dicing and the Force used creatively. Choaking, throwing and lightning is a good starting point but I wanna see the Dark Side get down and dirty

Exactly. Seeing some hardcore, realistic sith battles would be absolutely amazing.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2019, 08:21:46 PM »

I agree. For me, things that make an R-rating, when used without purpose, just make for a bad movie.

Exactly. Seeing some hardcore, realistic sith battles would be absolutely amazing.
The end of Path of Destruction, when Bane bodily crushes Qordis, and leaves him a bloody and broken heap.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2019, 08:39:45 PM »

The end of Path of Destruction, when Bane bodily crushes Qordis, and leaves him a bloody and broken heap.

Uhh. . . . SPOILER ALERT!!!
 Angry

Wink

Though seriously, I still haven't gotten the chance to read them, so yeah.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2019, 03:48:30 PM »

Uhh. . . . SPOILER ALERT!!!
 Angry

Wink

Though seriously, I still haven't gotten the chance to read them, so yeah.
My bad. But that is only a small glimpse of the awesomeness that is Darth Bane.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: