Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: A Star Wars Story: What anthology film do you want?  (Read 45570 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2018, 07:10:42 PM »

Repulse was one of my favorite abilities in TFUII.
Repulse showed in the first game as well.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 11:33:44 PM »

Repulse showed in the first game as well.

I haven't played the first one, so I can't say anything about it.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2018, 11:51:07 PM »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, If you liked II you HAVE to find some way to play the first one.
Pick up a used 360 or PS3 if you can. YOU MUST PLAY THIS GAME!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2018, 02:39:32 PM »

You poor thing. The first was the only one that should have been made.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2018, 09:28:47 AM »

The Force Unleashed numer one was definitely one of my favorite Star Wars games of all time! I would really love to see it made into a movie.

Other than that I would really go for a movie centered around an unknown young Jedi escaping Order 66 and trying to find others to help him fight the Empire even if we knew he/she'd eventually fail and probably die at Vader's hand. I knew as soon as I started playing TFU that my character was probably not going to make it as he'd have appeared in the OT otherwise...still I was completely on board with the story and really felt emotion for Vader's apprentice.
You could even add in things like encounters with other known SW characters while also showing that Obi-Wan getting a signal out at the end of Revenge Of The Sith did save some Jedi (I admit I haven't looked into what else happened between ep.III and ep.IV in canon besides Rogue One)

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2018, 10:20:53 AM »

R2D2's backstory.

Appears in every film...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2018, 03:38:37 PM »

The Force Unleashed numer one was definitely one of my favorite Star Wars games of all time! I would really love to see it made into a movie.

Other than that I would really go for a movie centered around an unknown young Jedi escaping Order 66 and trying to find others to help him fight the Empire even if we knew he/she'd eventually fail and probably die at Vader's hand. I knew as soon as I started playing TFU that my character was probably not going to make it as he'd have appeared in the OT otherwise...still I was completely on board with the story and really felt emotion for Vader's apprentice.
You could even add in things like encounters with other known SW characters while also showing that Obi-Wan getting a signal out at the end of Revenge Of The Sith did save some Jedi (I admit I haven't looked into what else happened between ep.III and ep.IV in canon besides Rogue One)

Pretty much most of what you just described is shown in Rebels.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2018, 07:38:35 AM »

Pretty much most of what you just described is shown in Rebels.

Good to know. Guess I'll have to watch that.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2018, 02:11:58 AM »

Windu and the origin of the grapesaber.

Yoda, the double digit years. Party like your 99.

Fett, the story of a wounded bounty hunter who teaches a tribe of small furry creatures ground war tactics while he recovers.

Grievous, the story of how an arena fighter became a mechano-man that defeated multiple jedi for a master that keeps him supplied with what he needs to survive.

Palpatine, how a gungan broke his heart and he fell to the darkside.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2018, 01:15:42 PM »

Fett, the story of a wounded bounty hunter who teaches a tribe of small furry creatures ground war tactics while he recovers.
You just reminded me of another great game arc that felt the purge. The story of Bounty Hunter: how Jango got the job.

Palpatine, how a gungan broke his heart and he fell to the darkside.
Cheesy ROFL +1

Sig by For Tyeth

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2018, 05:18:43 AM »

The one that takes a good four years to come out.  I'm starting to hit franchise fatigue.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2018, 02:08:21 PM »

Is there any SW material that explains to us how C3PO, a droid built by a rather skilled 10 years old slave on Tatooine, learned to master six million forms of communication?

If not, I think it might be interesting to have a movie of the adventures of R2D2 and C3PO, probably set between ROTS and ANH

Sabers Owned

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2018, 02:15:55 PM »

Is there any SW material that explains to us how C3PO, a droid built by a rather skilled 10 years old slave on Tatooine, learned to master six million forms of communication?

If not, I think it might be interesting to have a movie of the adventures of R2D2 and C3PO, probably set between ROTS and ANH
Droids don't learn, they are programmed. More than likely it's a software package. Like most of the crap Anakin built, his proximity to a junk yard gave him access to parts that just needed a little love. My question is "what is the point of a slave building a protocol droid?"

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2018, 07:24:02 PM »

Droids don't learn, they are programmed. More than likely it's a software package. Like most of the crap Anakin built, his proximity to a junk yard gave him access to parts that just needed a little love. My question is "what is the point of a slave building a protocol droid?"

Anakin said it was to help his mother around the house...  But that begs the bigger question: What kind of slaves have their own home (whether they own it or not) and seem to have free reign.  from all outward appearances they did not seem like slaves.  More like indentured servants or just very poor residents.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2018, 07:41:42 PM »

Sounds like part of the storyline from "Rebels".  I think one of the characters is a Jedi, or was a Jedi apprentice, who survived Order 66.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: