Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Author Topic: A Star Wars Story: What anthology film do you want?  (Read 45806 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2018, 10:07:21 AM »

What?

I'm being sarcastic  Grin

I envisioned the "nether" of the Force to be an omnipresent realm that defies time and space. The manifestation of the "spirit" is nothing more than the Force's memory of the individual. Basically, what was in them while living never dies. It simply moves on to become part of the whole (aka the Living Force). I also envision these "spirits" to be similar in power, if not more so, to the entities of the Mortis arc. A saber would be a moot point. But it would be awesome to see one extend a finger and push a blade back into the hilt without effort. (This may have already been done)

Not to be taken seriously my good man but good point on it all.

Wow, complements of the Mortis arc from Logos! Look now fellows, because you may never see this again. Wink

I screenshot this....

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2018, 05:19:11 PM »

I'm being sarcastic  Grin

I screenshot this....

I already took like ten and emailed them to my friends.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2018, 05:23:58 PM »

Wow, complements of the Mortis arc from Logos! Look now fellows, because you may never see this again. Wink
As a Force vision and representation, the story made total sense. As and actual place with actual flesh and blood characters...it was stupid. Trust me, I wanted to hate it.

What wasn't to be taken seriously?

I already took like ten and emailed them to my friends.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2018, 05:31:44 PM »

how did you know?!?!

-Broadside

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2018, 10:37:17 AM »

how did you know?!?!

He's saying that he doesn't like you.  The rest of us do  Cool

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2018, 05:41:17 PM »

how did you know?!?!
Cuz you hang out with us. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2018, 05:45:34 PM »

Cuz you hang out with us. Tongue

good point. most of my friends are on here anyways.

-Broadside

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2018, 10:46:29 AM »

good point. most of my friends are on here anyways.

See, you do have friends.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2018, 05:52:41 PM »

See, you do have friends.

yay!

-Broadside

broba_fett
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2019, 02:00:15 AM »

Here’s my list... something solely on the sith, something during the old republic, a Darth Vader movie like solo, botta fett movie, and my stretch goal that is nothing but a pipe dream but an hbo like mini series kind of like band of brothers that follows a unit of clone troopers (possibly the 501st) and showing the transition from rupublic troops too the empire from there perspective! God that would be amazing!

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2019, 07:45:48 PM »

It would be a little different, but I'd love to see a horror/suspense style film where Vader is essentially the unstoppable threat. A concept where you have some survivors of Order 66 being relentlessly hunted by Vader; maybe a Jedi Master who has managed to find a group of 4 or 5 padewans, whose Masters have already been killed.

I think by placing Vader in that "killer" type of role, you could create something legitimately scary with thick suspense; but appropriate for all ages, or at least 13+. It's also a way you can involve more Vader and have a Vader film, yet the film isn't really about him as much as it is the Jedi running and fighting for their lives. In actuality, I think it would be more effective if you didn't see Vader all that much.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2019, 05:48:16 AM »

It would be a little different, but I'd love to see a horror/suspense style film where Vader is essentially the unstoppable threat. A concept where you have some survivors of Order 66 being relentlessly hunted by Vader; maybe a Jedi Master who has managed to find a group of 4 or 5 padewans, whose Masters have already been killed.

I think by placing Vader in that "killer" type of role, you could create something legitimately scary with thick suspense; but appropriate for all ages, or at least 13+. It's also a way you can involve more Vader and have a Vader film, yet the film isn't really about him as much as it is the Jedi running and fighting for their lives. In actuality, I think it would be more effective if you didn't see Vader all that much.

That would be badass! Only thing i'd add to that is it's a double trap - Jedi are trapped somewhere with Vader, but Vader has been trapped there too by Palpatine to test him - but only reveal that right at the end - great idea DPM. 

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2019, 10:33:35 AM »

I kinda like that idea too DPM. Would be interesting for sure.

And then Broba's miniseries like BoB would be awesome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2019, 12:16:28 PM »

Agreed, I like an anthology Order 66 film with Vader leading and hunting down the Jedi and the remnant of them. This will give them a chance to showcase Vader in his badassery like the glimpse of him that we got to see in Rogue One.  I also think, Vader starting out with hunting the Jedi with the saber that he ends up pulling and corrupting the crystal from to build his own saber would be a good start.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2019, 04:38:05 PM »

I like this idea. Of course I've been pushing for an R-rated SW movie for sometime.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: