Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Author Topic: Big things in small towns and a thankyou🤙🏻  (Read 34913 times)
Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2018, 07:13:08 PM »

I haven’t updated this in a bit, because i’ve been graciously busy between the Academy and my upcoming wedding! But here are a few pics with some of the highlight experiences we had in the last month😄🤙🏻

You’ll notice a photographer in the last one- she’s from the Green Bay Press Gazette’s digital presence, and she’s doing a segment on the Shawano Saber Academy😊.  She also happens to be pushing her editor to cover our wedding! What!?! How cool would that be?😄🤙🏻

I’ll have my LLC established with the studio soon and moving on to the younglings(and their parents) to keep spreading saber skills and Star Wars awesomeness!!!
Thanks again for those keeping up and cheering us on😊. Know that this forum is one of the biggest inspirations for the SSA, and i always rep UltraSabers for being an awesome community as well as saber maker- thank you Ultrasabers!!
and that goes double for all of you guys who rock this place and keep it an awesome, friendly, and welcoming community for UltraSabers enthusiasts!
MTFBWY All!🤙🏻

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2018, 07:32:09 PM »

That's awesome Elwood! I'm still waiting for the day when I can come visit you.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2018, 07:39:38 PM »

I haven’t updated this in a bit, because i’ve been graciously busy between the Academy and my upcoming wedding! But here are a few pics with some of the highlight experiences we had in the last month😄🤙🏻
You’ll notice a photographer in the last one- she’s from the Green Bay Press Gazette’s digital presence, and she’s doing a segment on the Shawano Saber Academy😊.  She also happens to be pushing her editor to cover our wedding! What!?! How cool would that be?😄🤙🏻

I’ll have my LLC established with the studio soon and moving on to the younglings(and their parents) to keep spreading saber skills and Star Wars awesomeness!!!
Thanks again for those keeping up and cheering us on😊. Know that this forum is one of the biggest inspirations for the SSA, and i always rep UltraSabers for being an awesome community as well as saber maker- thank you Ultrasabers!!
and that goes double for all of you guys who rock this place and keep it an awesome, friendly, and welcoming community for UltraSabers enthusiasts!
MTFBWY All!🤙🏻

Awesome! Looks like too much fun. Keep on rockin'.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2018, 08:39:45 PM »

i just think that it's so cool that your whole family is involved. hope SSA takes off like an x-wing chasing down a tie-fighter! best of luck and keep the pictures coming.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2018, 09:14:40 PM »

You’ll notice a photographer in the last one- she’s from the Green Bay Press Gazette’s digital presence, and she’s doing a segment on the Shawano Saber Academy😊.  She also happens to be pushing her editor to cover our wedding! What!?! How cool would that be?😄🤙🏻

MTFBWY All!🤙🏻
Nice EG!  I love the fact that your entire family shares your passion! 

My compliments sir  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2018, 09:21:49 PM »

Very cool El. Sounds like you're really starting to make a name for yourself.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2018, 10:37:19 PM »

Congrats on both fronts there, Elwood: the Wedding and the Academy. Looks like things are taking off rather quickly which isn’t a bad thing.  Point

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2018, 11:16:18 PM »

Nice EG!  I love the fact that your entire family shares your passion! 

My compliments sir  Smiley
Thanks, Dutchman!  However, those are all guests, grads, and students of the academy! (Except for that gorgeous blonde with the DarkProphecy in AB in the last one training the youngling- that’s my fiancé😁) but rest assured, my family(when it arrives) will be wielding sabers🤙🏻!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2018, 11:18:29 PM »

And while i’m at it, thanks Infinite and Taegin😄! We’re both excited, for both the Academy and for our wedding( she also instructs at the SSA, btw!). The Force is with us, f’sho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2018, 12:10:39 AM »

CONGRATS, Elwood!
  Things seem to be moving along nicely. The force is with you for sure.
GO PACK GO!!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2018, 01:28:28 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhRGC7qPKc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

I worked with Centerpiece LLC Autism Services a couple nights ago, and it was an amazing experience.  Everything about it was a positive experience!The Force continues to guide and strengthen the Shawano Saber Academy! Grin

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2018, 01:37:29 PM »

Kudos to you Master Graestar!  Point incoming

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2018, 03:10:25 PM »

! No longer available

I worked with Centerpiece LLC Autism Services a couple nights ago, and it was an amazing experience.  Everything about it was a positive experience!The Force continues to guide and strengthen the Shawano Saber Academy! Grin

This is fantastic Elwood. Thanks again for the constant inspiration. Rock on.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: