Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Videos and pics  (Read 1801 times)
Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« on: March 19, 2018, 05:59:38 AM »

So I am on a mac and I would really like to start posting pics and videos. Particularly a profile pic, but also some (attempted) spinning videos. Iv'e become kinda computer challenged in the last several years. I make music on them, and that's about it besides using Youtube and coming here.

Any advice? I have no clue where to start.

Thank you guys.
Garrett.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:16:38 PM »

So I am on a mac and I would really like to start posting pics and videos. Particularly a profile pic, but also some (attempted) spinning videos. Iv'e become kinda computer challenged in the last several years. I make music on them, and that's about it besides using Youtube and coming here.

Any advice? I have no clue where to start.

Thank you guys.
Garrett.

Greets! As far as posting your vids- i can help you there.  Just copy your YouTube link and paste it in your post( just take out the “s” in https://)
 🤙🏻 welcome to the community and looking forward to seeing your stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 03:15:59 PM »

Thank you very much! And thank you for welcoming me. Everyone here is so helpful and friendly. I cant wait to get some feedback on what I'm doing. Now I just have to wait for my first saber to be repaired and the second one to arrive.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 04:18:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igb9V2x5FF4&amp;list=WL&amp;index=9&amp;t=0s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igb9V2x5FF4&amp;list=WL&amp;index=9&amp;t=0s</a>

Video test. before I make a new channel and upload I thought I would share with you all a very special person in my life, Yoshi Shibata Sensei!
One of the kindest greatest teachers in the world. Despite being as humble as he is, 60 years old and only as tall as my shoulders, this man could throw me over his head 20 feet with ease (it's happened) all with chi. And he is also a Master with a Katana.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 04:25:46 PM »

Well that was simple. Thanks again.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 06:06:20 PM »

Well that was simple. Thanks again.

Nice! Cool vid and no probs on the info🤙🏻 get that saber fixed up so we can see your skills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: