Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A Night Duel  (Read 2109 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« on: January 20, 2011, 06:42:16 AM »

Okay, so after sharing a few of my HS saber stories with a certain resident Dark Lord I decided to finally put up a little of the stash of saber footage I've got. Here you are, enjoy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhJcD6HdngE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhJcD6HdngE</a>

I'm the one whose sleeves you can see, for the record. I don't fight very fancy. lol Plus I was working on a bad left foot and was horrifically out of practice, so... my fighting was crap. XD Some pieces of this were choreographed, most was improvised. We filmed it all in one shot, about 6 minutes straight. It was fun! Smiley And yeah, yeah. That's Across the Stars from Ep II. It was about all I had that wasn't bought through iTunes, and my editing software don't like iTunes files... Sad

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 07:02:08 AM »

That was a nice duel you two had there, I need to get practicing so i know how to use my saber

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 07:51:47 AM »

Yeah, it was fun. Not my best at all though. And I haven't practiced at all since then. That was the day my MR Vader gave up the ghost. Since then, no saber of my own, not a lot of practice. Sad But that will change just as soon as I get my order in for my Prophecy! Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 07:53:16 AM »

Yeah, it was fun. Not my best at all though. And I haven't practiced at all since then. That was the day my MR Vader gave up the ghost. Since then, no saber of my own, not a lot of practice. Sad But that will change just as soon as I get my order in for my Prophecy! Grin
An order which you will love Cheesy

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: