Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Initiate V2 Review  (Read 942 times)
Doc_Mat_1977
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 21, 2018, 01:11:50 AM »

Hands down, I like it! The hilt is the perfect size for my hand, although I wish it was just a bit longer. I ordered a short, dueling blade with it. Works and fits great. Balances nicely. And the color shines much brighter than I thought it would, accidentally woke up my kids (also my bad, lol).  Didn't realize when I ordered it that it cannot accommodate sound, but hey that was my bad. I think I'll definitely be doing another order in the near future. Great job, UltraSabers!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 03:13:37 AM »

Hands down, I like it! The hilt is the perfect size for my hand, although I wish it was just a bit longer. I ordered a short, dueling blade with it. Works and fits great. Balances nicely. And the color shines much brighter than I thought it would, accidentally woke up my kids (also my bad, lol).  Didn't realize when I ordered it that it cannot accommodate sound, but hey that was my bad. I think I'll definitely be doing another order in the near future. Great job, UltraSabers!

Sounds like you're hooked, what color did ya get?  Smiley

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 08:22:39 PM »

Nice review, thanks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 08:52:21 PM »

Welcome to the addiction.  Nice review.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

DarthAcolyte
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

It may not be red but it can still kill jedi

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 04:05:08 PM »

Welcome to the hobby, what LED colour did you order?

current saber: initiate v2(red)[stunt] dream saber: reaper(silver w/disks)[lite]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: