Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any Ideas?  (Read 1379 times)
roland2k
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: March 23, 2018, 02:46:39 PM »

Hey guys, I recently entered in my school's pep rally/talent show with my friend.  We did a jedi double staff fighting a sith single blade.  The sith eventually seperates the staff and steals half of it, then defeats the jedi.  Due to the fact that it was a school function, no one was allowed to die at the end, so the audience's thirst for blood was not quenched and apparently 85 percent of the school wants to see another duel.  I need some ideas that are new so the audience dosen't get bored.  We were thinking about a few, including the sith having an apprentice using half of the staff that was stolen (color changed to red) then having the apprentice be defeated by the jedi, having the jedi re-assemble the staff, change the color of the blade back to blue using a system that we have developed (I can explain that in further detail if you would like) and then defeat the sith.  This is one idea, but I'm sure a group of saber enthusiasts such as yourselves can come up with a far better one.  Let me know what you think.  I can upload our original duel to youtube and post a link as well if you need to see that to get an idea of what we did.  Thanks for your help guys.

Dark Initiate V2 LE
Sentinel V4 Double Staff

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 04:27:18 PM »

I was faced with a similar problem planning a duel between Rey and Kylo.  The more recent films have established a hit isn’t always a kill.  I used getting hit in the shoulder area as a reason for me to be beaten back and eventually lose my weapon.  Then I had a Kylo fit and stormed off defeated.  This works great in my scenario, but in yours, maybe not so much.  But it is very Jedi like to show mercy whether the audience approves or not!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: