Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: New coupon available  (Read 3648 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: March 23, 2018, 02:57:56 PM »

Just wanted everyone to know that there's a new coupon available. The guardian is going for 20% off. You should be receiving an email on it. It's attached to the latest ultrasabers advertisement for appearing at Wizard Con. I just ordered mine! Got an awesome price!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 03:56:41 PM »

That would be a Flash Sale Malik. Smiley

They happen from time to time, and are a tremendous deal.

Congrats. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 04:20:59 PM »

I guess my newbie was showing.

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 04:35:39 PM »

I've been wanting to get a saber with sound, so when I saw the email I can't help thinking that this was a sign.  Really close to pulling the trigger on getting the Guardian with a blade in Sun Rider's Destiny & premium sound...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 04:47:27 PM »

Really wish I could get me my dream Guardian saber Tongue Guardian Blue, maybe silver flash, Obsidian V4 sound, silver av switch, and regular Heavy Grade blade. I always go for those because never know when someone even in your family wants to mess around Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 07:27:04 PM »

I know how you feel. I just decided to go for it, so, Guardian with premium sound V4 (up graded here) silver non illuminated AV switch, ultra edge midgrade blade, flash on clash, and it came to the same price as the saber with sound, no fancy switch, no flash on clash.  Even got the retention screw and fancy blade plug. I 'm sure i won't do this again. Well, maybe if it was the Emperors Hand.

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 07:38:08 PM »

Awesome!  I couldn't wait so I ordered my Guardian too-just like I said, premium Obsidian sound (V4 also), ultra edge heavy blade & Sun Rider's Destiny blade.  I thought paying would be the hard part, but no, it's the waiting lol

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 08:25:59 PM »

Super glad to hear you decided to go for it. Can't wait to see your videos and pics.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 08:42:38 PM »

Awesome!  I couldn't wait so I ordered my Guardian too-just like I said, premium Obsidian sound (V4 also), ultra edge heavy blade & Sun Rider's Destiny blade.  I thought paying would be the hard part, but no, it's the waiting lol
Have you seen the SRD in person? My daughter has one and it is more green then blue and have seen others say the same while even others say it varies. So just wanted to let you know in case you didn't already. The Arctic Blue is a lighting blue with just a touch of green. That you really can't even tell unless it is next to a GB.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 08:50:28 PM »

Way to go Dyllan-Ame. Smiley

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2018, 11:06:05 PM »

@ tx_tuff - when I view the Sun Rider's Destiny color while ordering, it looks green-blue to me; I would like the color to lean more towards green, but as long as it's not "straight" blue or "straight" green and a good blend of both that's kind of the look I'm going for.  I debated between SRD or the violet amethyst.  But honestly I want to get the Emperor's Hand in VA so I didn't want to use it for the Guardian

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2018, 04:10:53 AM »

I have a couple of SRD sabers and it sure looks more green than blue to me.  On Diamond sabers its formula is mostly green with just a bit of blue thrown in, but everyone's eyes are different.  In any case, it's definitely not just green or just blue.  Smiley

Also, this flash sale got me too.  The Guardian was on my list and the discount was too good to pass up, so a Guardian Blue V4 sound and AV switch equipped version has been duly ordered.  Young Knight Kenobi's saber will soon take its place in my collection alongside his padawan's sabers and his padawan's padawan's sabers.  I'm going to need to expand my display setup soon...

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2018, 04:38:46 AM »

Ktulu, how are you displaying your sabers.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2018, 10:09:09 AM »

Excellent!

Yes ktulu1347, PICS!  (perhaps in the display thread though. Tongue)

+1

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2018, 07:31:54 PM »

Ask and ye shall receive.  Smiley  Once the Guardian arrives I'll get some new pics of the teaching lineage up for everyone.  When the Consular comes back in stock I can extend it further back, I'll need a CG Archon 3.1 to expand forward...  I have a wish list that is probably too long, but oh well.

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: