Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: How or Where do you find inspiration for writing?  (Read 5077 times)
Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 09:32:41 PM »

Yeah, that's happened to me as well.  Though with me it often happens when I am in the shower.  I have resorted to dictating messages to my wife via Siri... 

Happens to me everywhere! Out running, shower, bed, bus... fortunately my grandfather always had a habit of keeping pen and paper close by (talented artist ) that he passed on (not the artistic talent unfortunately!)!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 10:17:59 PM »

Happens to me everywhere! Out running, shower, bed, bus... fortunately my grandfather always had a habit of keeping pen and paper close by (talented artist ) that he passed on (not the artistic talent unfortunately!)!
First off: my condolences concerning your grandfather my friend.  Secondly: I would argue that you have exceptional artistic talent, at least insofar as your writing is concerned.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: