Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Swapping Lights.  (Read 1298 times)
Sir Tawmis
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« on: March 30, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »

So I have a yellow lightsabre with no sound; and recently got an orange lightsabre with sound. Two different hilts.

I was wondering the complexity of swapping the lights in the sabre from one to the other (ideally yellow to the one with sound). Smiley

"Define... Lost."
http://www.neverendingnights.com
A Neverwinter Nights Machinima!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 05:54:59 AM »

Does the sound saber have a buckpuck? If so you can swap then with no problem. If not you will probably need to use a different resistor. If you have no clue what I'm talking about you need to do some research on your own to get some kind of idea of how things work so that you cab avoid messing anything up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gym Kirk
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 03:49:49 PM »

Are there any resources on this? I’m about to order my first saber and I’m contemplating tri vs emerald. The quick disconnect isn’t available on the Dominix so I was unsure why. I’m ordering it with a buckpuck, and would like to witch out LEDs occasionally.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 06:22:05 PM »

The Dominix has space issues, that's because QD's aren't offered for it. You can try to add them yourself if you're familiar with soldering, but it would still be difficult to get the module back in without damaging something inside.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 09:28:38 PM »

I think they don't like adding quick disconnects to sabers without removable emitters. But you can always do it yourself.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: